Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Put mods from 216 offhand saber into my orange double-saber, and now "Invalid slot"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Put mods from 216 offhand saber into my orange double-saber, and now "Invalid slot"

James_Mcturney
12.01.2015 , 05:11 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Gorgor View Post
Ok, made one, nice.

FYI, these show up as "barrels" on the market, not hilts. A hilt search for level 65 hilts returns nothing, while a search for barrels returns both barrels and hilts.

Nice.
xD nice bug report, would you be so kind to report it to bioware properly? i'm to tired. Will test and do it myself inside the game i guess..

Gorgor
12.05.2015 , 12:33 PM | #12
Ok, filed a bug on it.

Any purple 64 or 65 hilt will only show up as a barrel on the galactic market search. Don't know about lower level or qualities. Easy enough to reproduce (check actual Jung Ma market if nothing else.)

Jaegke
12.05.2015 , 11:37 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by James_Mcturney View Post
xD nice bug report, would you be so kind to report it to bioware properly? i'm to tired. Will test and do it myself inside the game i guess..
I had reported the bug ingame back on November 3 that searching for Barrels in GTN also returned Hilts. Guess I should have looked more closely at those Hilts.

Gorgor
12.13.2015 , 07:07 PM | #14
Ok I've crafted a handful and may have enough to buy a 220 hilt. I can reverse that and have 60% chance of a schematic?