cant switch sides on iokath

cmndp

i cant switch sides,

in the patch notes from couple of weeks ago this whas mentioned:

Once you have completed the storyline and have access to the daily area, there is a terminal you can activate to switch sides once per day.

well its the day after the expantion, and i cant switch at the terminal.

i heard that other people cant switch to.

how is this possible?

Same problem here.

Played every day since patch, tried it multiple times to change faction. First i finished the weekly, but i couldn't use the terminal. Then i abandonded every daily quest, like the walker eg, and tried with an "empty missionlog" too, always the stupid message "your troops blabla..." Tried it today again after the reset, didn't worked.

Would like to group for the OP...

Edited by flopppy

Played every day since patch, tried it multiple times to change faction. First i finished the weekly, but i couldn't use the terminal. Then i abandonded every daily quest, like the walker eg, and tried with an "empty missionlog" too, always the stupid message "your troops blabla..." Tried it today again after the reset, didn't worked.

Same problem...

same here.

Note that i allready tried to completly empty my quest journal.

Can't switch sides from the beginning.

I'm empire. I chose empire side in the story, then republic on the first time on terminal. Since then i can't switch

Same. Didn't do anything on Iokath for 2 real days, except than clicking on the console.

edit: i wouldn't complain, if i could join repside ops as an imp (global chat would work, etc). But the truth is, i hear imps but i cannot join them. Even if i join an op for Tyth on the fleet, i get kicked without explanation upon arrival to Iokath OP. This whole feature wasn't really thought through.

Edited by biggreenpig
added stuff

Same. Getting tired of having to use an alt with worse left side gear for Tyth HM simply because I picked the opposite faction on the first day to try it out in case it was different (intending to switch back to my "true" faction on day 2 onwards).

Remember folks, they spend an additional week ironing out the bugs and getting it completely right for release 1st day.

Must be intentional.

- But yeah, one of each side, unable to deploy troops to opposing side. - looks like we're locked in for now.

I'm sure it'll be fixed Soon

:rak_02:

This is broken for some. The imp side legacy armor set is waaaay better looking than the Pub side, So I switched support to get the Imperial reputation tokens to get the required rep for the Imp armor.

Well now (gunslinger) I am unable to switch back and do the Tyth operation with my team. I am not the only person in this mess. FIX YOUR **** please. I have been having to do the op on a lesser geared toon essentially gimping my Ops team.

Edited by Laaguna