Make Command Boosts usable in PvP matches

DynamiCtagez

For fk's sake, why do you force people to leave their match every time they realize their boost is about to run out? Please fix this. I'm sure you can do it without breaking ten other things in the process for once, I believe in you! <3 Edited by DynamiCtagez

For fk's sake, why do you force people to leave their match every time they realize their boost is about to run out? Please fix this. I'm sure you can do it without breaking ten other things in the process for once, I believe in you! <3

That always irritated me, too. Never understood why you can't use them in the WZ.

Better yet, you could be able to put on a new command boost, while one is already on. Meaning it would just add time to the effect. This way when you have 5 mins left and a warzone pops, you simply add another and go in. The alternate suggestion that you can put one on inside a warzone won't fix it as people forget to check their effect during a busy warzone.

Better yet, you could be able to put on a new command boost, while one is already on. Meaning it would just add time to the effect. This way when you have 5 mins left and a warzone pops, you simply add another and go in. The alternate suggestion that you can put one on inside a warzone won't fix it as people forget to check their effect during a busy warzone.

Either change would be worthwhile and an improvement, if the intention is to keep GC into 6.0.

You can pop regular XP boosts. So I've never understood why you couldn't pop CXP boosts. Lol

Used to be able to, but there was some bug where it would stack the cxp boost you had before with the new one you applied for that warzone only, granting a double bonus to the single warzone. Their way of 'fixing' it was just to keep you from using one in the warzone.

If memory serves, as long as you have the buff applied when you enter the warzone it should still apply the bonus for that warzone round even if it falls off before the end. I'll test it tonight.

Or pause the count down on the boosts whilemin pvp.

Or pause the count down on the boosts whilemin pvp.

I've had to kick myself at least once a day since this thread started because my boost ran out between matches, and I forgot to activate it again. So annoying. :(

I was originally thinking that the timer should be paused while not in a PvP match, because I don't do anything except PvP and so from my point of view - what a waste for that thing to run while I'm just standing on the fleet doing nothing. But on reflection - yeah, that makes no sense at all since most people are off grinding PvE content - ha! :o

Pausing while inside a match would be good too - as long as bioware remembers to unpause it just BEFORE the CXP is granted. :D