WHEN the set bonus will be fixed?

Aetideus

5.10a took already long, with gear changes being unpopular.

Whatever compatibility issues exist in the new gear, how about respecting your customers' patience and rolling back the changes of the new 252 and 258 gear? slot locks etc.

These are good questions, so let me try to address them.

2 - This is a bug, I acknowledged it here. The reason we didn't fix it with today's patch is that addressing this issue is actually pretty substantial from our side. It will involve us not only fixing the items to work properly going forward, but we need to actually "change" the gear already in the wild to work together. That is the part that is challenging as we need to touch armorings that players are wearing without impacting the rest of their gear. We are working on a solution for this, but it is not something we could turn around in time for 5.10a.

Thank you all for your continued feedback. Bigger itemization changes will come and we will definitely talk through them with you when they get here (not soon™). Thanks all.

-eric

Edited by Aetideus

This is probably the most annoying bug of 5.10. It makes an already bad gearing system worse since you can't just buy a piece and put it on. It honestly blows my mind that they are just chill with leaving their game broken like this for weeks/months.

In his yellow-lettered post Eric told you guys... "not soon™."

One would think 4 weeks is long enough to qualify for “not soon” considering people were demanding it be fixed the day he posted.

All we want is an update. If he says in the update not soon then we can expect it will become a permanent feature “bug” and won’t get fixed,

One would think 4 weeks is long enough to qualify for “not soon” considering people were demanding it be fixed the day he posted.

All we want is an update. If he says in the update not soon then we can expect it will become a permanent feature “bug” and won’t get fixed,

Send him a PM and ask nicely. :)

I just saw the announcement that 5.10b is coming Tuesday. I'm "sure" it will be fixed then. :p

Nope, think again.

We know there are still some key issues that have not yet been resolved following 5.10. Just a couple of examples are set bonuses not stacking properly and Companions in odd states following 5.10. These issues are scheduled to be resolved in 5.10.1 in February.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

And when he says February, it won’t be the first week. It will be the last week or may even be delayed into March (like always).

5.10.1 will also bring its own plethora of bugs too. It would be better if they fixed the bugs with a seperate patch before adding more content and more bugs

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Nope, think again.

And when he says February, it won’t be the first week. It will be the last week or may even be delayed into March (like always).

5.10.1 will also bring its own plethora of bugs too. It would be better if they fixed the bugs with a seperate patch before adding more content and more bugs

Thanks for this. Currently we can only use only one 258 set piece.

Edited by Aetideus

The usual response on DM chat when someone asks "When will X be fixed?" is usually "July."

Followed by "July 2028, that is."

Which usually gets a lot of comments like "Working as intended", "BioWare at it's finest", "so swift?" "Are you sure?" "Oh, OK then, ty" etc.....