Am I misreading this?

Archarion

Maybe I'm being wishful but after reading this I'm convinced that all pre-orders will be in the game by Thursday Dec 15th.

Quoted from Stephen Reid today (Dec 13, 2011 at 2:44pm)

What this means is that tomorrow, you'll effectively start to see the pre-order timeline expand. You'll see people who have pre-ordered later than July getting invites. The day after that, more people will be invited. We're actually planning to invite more tomorrow than today, and invite the same number again on Thursday - at which point we'll be into the original 'five days of Early Game Access'.

I think they plan on those who pre-ordered getting at least 5 days of playing. Even those who pre-ordered in November and December.

I've seen a few people get the same thing from that. I'm thinking that isn't the case. I think all he was saying, is that by the time we get there, considerably more people will of gotten in for their full 5 days, then was initially going to be the case.

I've seen a few people get the same thing from that. I'm thinking that isn't the case. I think all he was saying, is that by the time we get there, considerably more people will of gotten in for their full 5 days, then was initially going to be the case.

I could take it that way as well. Honestly though, if they are inviting more tomorrow than they did today, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to have everyone who pre-ordered in by Thursday.

I will keep hoping, and see what happens.

Basically what it means is that invites will go out to people who preorder in a larger time frame for example

Day 1 Invites: July Week 1- Week2

Day2 Invites July Week 3 - August Week 3

Day three August Week for -> Octorber Week1

Understand? The timeframe increases, not everybody gets invites

The numbers above are just for use as an example, take them seriously you will be cursed to sit on a catus and play Sit n Spin.

If you pre-ordered a digital version of the Game, the payment card that you input into the Origin.com billing system at the time of pre-order will be used to charge the remaining cost of the Game starting on December 16th and the official Game Product Registration Code of your digital edition will be emailed to the email address associated with your pre-order starting on December 16th at 8:00AM PST.

Anyone who ordered by origin will be paying their game fully on the 16th .... hopefully noone will be caught paying a "100% pre-order fee"