Everything is awesome.

Azguul

I pre-ordered, registered, and was invited to early access day one! It seems like if you do everything correctly, stuff just works out as it's supposed to with no problems! Man, this game is awesome, and it feels so good to be in the game!

Epic pwnage.

i pre-ordered, registered, and was invited to early access day one! It seems like if you do everything correctly, stuff just works out as it's supposed to with no problems! Man, this game is awesome, and it feels so good to be in the game!

Epic pwnage.

what? Epic pwnage?

Edited by Brokenstatic

I pre-ordered, registered, and was invited to early access day one! It seems like if you do everything correctly, stuff just works out as it's supposed to with no problems! Man, this game is awesome, and it feels so good to be in the game!

Epic pwnage.

Too bad you can't wash that douchey smile off your mug.

Epic pwnage.

Is this what they consider a 'Troll Fail'? Makes me feel sad for the OP. Kinda pathetic?

Epic pwnage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

The pathetic thing is, you actually think you're cute or original, when you actually have NO IDEA about the issue people have.

FYI "Sport" it's not about having to wait.

But really, KEEP GOING, you're digging yourself a hole.

Edited by Liberate