Admiting you have a problem is the first step in Recovery... ( Appreciation Thread )

CKNORTH

I Recently have been going through my gaming notes apparently I have 21 SWTOR Accounts that I made to try different F2P Ironman, or other Shenanigans. So I decided to round them all up and make a total, and Attempt at the very daunting task of playing them all 1 at a time. yes I have more than one PC fully capable of running more than one at a time. But I just cant stand Boxing characters.

my plan is as follows:

this account is going preferred soon, and I do have seven other preferred accounts. The rest are F2P to which over time I plan to have all of them at Preferred Status. Deluxe S.T.A.P equipped. the debate whether or not to keep my main account subscribed is actually turning into a way for me to spend time enjoying all the characters I will make.

I am a heavy Pub player, but I have plans too play both sides. Yesterday I have paid for 2 of them to become preferred status. I noticed that character slots went from 4-12 which was HUGE!

Some people just have a lot of time like myself. and I have seen less and less threads of people helping new players who recently subscribe, which is part of reason I wish the new player forum on SWTOR's web sight was open to F2P and Preferred. I would gladly help any new player who needed to learn the ropes. but with all this being said. whether or not that having so many ways to play the game admitting the fact of so many accounts I roll. I Appreciate all the enjoyment the game has to offer! Thanks! :)

Whoaaa 21 accounts! :eek: I only have 1.:o

It's very nice of you to try and help new players out, I'm sure they will be happy to receive any help they can get. Thank you for doing something kind for the community and sharing it with us forum posters/readers. :)

Whoaaa 21 accounts! :eek: I only have 1.:o

It's very nice of you to try and help new players out, I'm sure they will be happy to receive any help they can get. Thank you for doing something kind for the community and sharing it with us forum posters/readers. :)

Very Welcome! :) most of the time I made them for my Nieces and Nephew's when they visit but I would write down the info, but now I have rounded them up. plan to tick away at them all make life interesting LOL!

Wow, I thought I was a nutjob with THREE accounts! ;)

I like to see how far I can go with "less". First as pure-F2P, then with one, and only one 30-day sub*. Answer: quite far!

* That's the alt accounts. Main subs off and on ... like now.

Wow, I thought I was a nutjob with THREE accounts! ;)

I like to see how far I can go with "less". First as pure-F2P, then with one, and only one 30-day sub*. Answer: quite far!

* That's the alt accounts. Main subs off and on ... like now.

Bahaha!! at some point today I will be getting 4-5 of them to preferred status hopefully! it is quite the list. but now its endless amounts of fun! Lmao! :)

And lots and lots of RAF CC to your main ;)

I think that's if I maintain a subscription, with all the accounts I am toying with an idea as preferred, but I have a question: Regarding the Datacron 70 boost token. with the gear bundle on a free account I would get bumped to preferred however is the gear usable on a preferred account without artifact equipment unlocked?? I have never done the datacron boost so I have no idea, any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Wait... who are we appreciating in this thread?

Ha! Oops I forgot to mention that part.. Basically BW/EA for letting me have 21 accounts, and to people coping with issues who play this game as a positive therapy. I deal with mental health issues but I have been in recovery for 7 years or so. a lot of that is due to the fact I have been gaming due to a large amount of free time. some people do art others write or have music. for me its gaming and it has helped me cope and gave me a positive outcome towards mental health. so for that I am grateful! :)

Well, now I feel like an a** for my quip :(

As to the RAF CC: sub your alt-account before RAF'ing. Then RAF link to your main (I'm assuming also subbed). Your main gets 600CC. Your alt gets the Pref Bundle plus additional 7-days.

Repeat 20 times ... profit (12000 CC to main!).

Msater's Datacron: sorry, don't know. I think general rule is if it is bound, you can use it. But again, no experience here.

Well, now I feel like an a** for my quip :(

As to the RAF CC: sub your alt-account before RAF'ing. Then RAF link to your main (I'm assuming also subbed). Your main gets 600CC. Your alt gets the Pref Bundle plus additional 7-days.

Repeat 20 times ... profit (12000 CC to main!).

Msater's Datacron: sorry, don't know. I think general rule is if it is bound, you can use it. But again, no experience here.

Oh? the nut job comment? I wasn't offended in fact I laughed, I thought it was funny :)

I did get the Master Datacron for one of my free accounts at first I thought I couldn't use it, it wouldn't let me click on it in my stronghold. but soon as I left my SH it worked however the gear part you need artifact equipment unlocked either for that character or account wise. I am having a blast playing my new 70. I believe for preferred players only up to rise of the hutt cartel is unlocked. and I can still unlock the entire story, to which I am looking forward too.

So no hard feelings, life is too short to be bitter and jaded Lmao!!! :D