Can I use the free month code before my sub kicks in?

JnEricsonx

Ok, I took someone's referral, so I have 7 days of Premium time, but I started my subscription, and it says I'll be billed on the 4th of March. Since I don't wanna mess anything up, since I'm technically Premium at the moment, can I put in the Sharethelove code, and it'll work, or do I need to call Customer Service? Edited by JnEricsonx
Wrong info

My code didn't work at all. I subbed then entered it and it didn't do anything. Now i have deleted my email and can't try again. What a scam.

Edit. I used the code again and it says that i already used it. There is no indication that it worked. It says sub runs out in 27 days.

Edited by Ricul

No idea about the 7-day free sub, but I'd imagine you cant count that as actual sub time. Plenty of people have tried the referral time to get promotion rewards but as far as i know those haven't ever worked.

My code didn't work at all. I subbed then entered it and it didn't do anything. Now i have deleted my email and can't try again. What a scam.

Edit. I used the code again and it says that i already used it. There is no indication that it worked. It says sub runs out in 27 days.

I got "Redemption successful" message after using the code, but no additional game time was actually added to my subscription page. So I'm assuming it'll activate afterwards.

Ok, I took someone's referral, so I have 7 days of Premium time, but I started my subscription, and it says I'll be billed on the 4th of March. Since I don't wanna mess anything up, since I'm technically Premium at the moment, can I put in the Sharethelove code, and it'll work, or do I need to call Customer Service?

Here is a news article about this promotion where you'll find the answers.

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20180213

I suggest you go and read that article as well. Had you done so, you wouldn't be claiming that it's a scam. So far it's working as stated...

Rewards aren't given till Mar 1-2. So no one has seen the extra 30-days, or the armor/mount.

But, you will need a full sub, not the 7-days, to get those things. And you need it active by Feb 27.

[unless it doesn't work as intended, which given their record, is not inconceivable :)]