Operative AoE Stealth Cap Bug /Trick fixed??

panoukla

Hey Eric,

do you have any idea if the operative aoe stealth cap trick has been fixed with this patch?

Did I overlook it in the patch notes?

Voidstar has become a real pain to play with this bug.

Seela

>Kill Them Dead<

Darth Malgus

Not seen this one. Only the guys leaving the respawn before the match starts and capping the instant the match starts.

How long has this been happening?

I’m guessing what Ia about to ask is probably a widely known issue considering I see it happen extremely often but since I am an old returning player, I am going to ask (since I haven’t really kept up with SWTOR forums in my absence).

But there seems to be a bug with operatives/scoundrels rolling on hutball maps extremely far where the ramps are located. I am “guessing” it’s some type of clipping bug or something? Because sometimes when they do it... it will look like they fall down to the pit visually for a moment, and then are very close to the goal. (Not teleporting, just visual desync or something buggy like that).

Also, There seems to be some spots where enemies can knock back targets extremely far as well (hutball maps). Like they clip someone through an exact spot that dumps them in very precarious dilemmas. (I’ve seen sorcs recreate this multiple times in a match, so they obviously know the spots to do it in).

I doubt this can be fixed since they seem to be due to objects in the maps.., and not coding exploits.