Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Doc Is Coming Back <3 (This Is a Positive Thread)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Doc Is Coming Back <3 (This Is a Positive Thread)

Lunafox
Today , 05:35 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by MishaCantu View Post

I rather like Doc, you just have to get through the layers of 'machismo' to see he's not so bad after all and rather sweet under all the bluster.

My other JK is waiting for Scourge, but that's another story.
Agreed, and especially on Lord Scourge. <3

aerockyul
Today , 06:33 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Swingkittie View Post
Agree completely!
As a straight female player, there are hardly any worthwhile romances in the game as it is - especially in vanilla. I liked Doc the best because -- well I like being flirted with!! Also, I liked that he pursues the knight unlike the other romances are initiated by the player. Quinn is a good example of the player throwing herself at him until he finally reciprocates. It was refreshing to be the one getting pursued for a change. Now, I am not discounting "sweet on the eyes" Theron, who is my 2nd favorite, but at least Doc doesn't do things to jeopardize the relationship (*coughs* Theron, *coughs* Quinn).
Whenever I play through with Quinn he is the one initiating, he's just not as forward about it as Doc. He tiptoes around it. I like dragging it along because he will eventually break and "say what he means" and I like the way he handles it at that point. You can skip all of that and just throw yourself at him, of course.
Keeya, Lill'ya, Cara, Vaisis, SelaunaKahntara, Katie Jak, Kaytee'roxx
Jaista, Katie Bee, Altheeka, Dunheiress Eko'va, Misphire
Portrait Gallery ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!

aerockyul
Today , 06:45 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
It's sad that all this companion bickering is still going on since last year.
People who always seem to "fight" with each other should just really put each other on block. Instead of making yourself seem like "insert word here"
It'll stop when people stop baiting others on purpose and pretending like they weren't the ones who derailed the thread. I agree "ignore" is both party's friend just to avoid the petty animosity.

I don't know why people like living in bubbles where opposing thoughts should be blocked/ignored/ridiculed, but that's the times, I guess. "Groupthink" was a good thing in that one book I read, IIRC
Keeya, Lill'ya, Cara, Vaisis, SelaunaKahntara, Katie Jak, Kaytee'roxx
Jaista, Katie Bee, Altheeka, Dunheiress Eko'va, Misphire
Portrait Gallery ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!