Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ampfiliers are broken?

ShieldProtection
11.12.2019 , 01:09 AM | #1
I have a %9.00 power napping to increase my rested state experience when I log out in a safe area such as fleet, around 9-10 hours passed and I have absolutely nothing in my exp bar, it is green but with 700 EXP rested, is that a joke? I'm level 18
I make long posts on SWTOR forums, read it or not, thank you anyway

ShieldProtection
11.12.2019 , 02:38 AM | #2
PROBLEM SOLVED

Do not stay or log out in flashpoints section of the fleet (where you talk with malgus, example: hammer station etc) That area does not count as safe area!
I make long posts on SWTOR forums, read it or not, thank you anyway

DreadtechSavant
11.12.2019 , 06:14 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ShieldProtection View Post
PROBLEM SOLVED

Do not stay or log out in flashpoints section of the fleet (where you talk with malgus, example: hammer station etc) That area does not count as safe area!
True a lot of fleet is not counted as a rest area. However it is still broken as stongholds should count as rest areas but no longer do and have not for some time. On fleet its the small area by the cargo bays, cartel bazzar, do count not sure how much of the rest of fleet does

xordevoreaux
11.12.2019 , 06:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DreadtechSavant View Post
True a lot of fleet is not counted as a rest area. However it is still broken as stongholds should count as rest areas but no longer do and have not for some time. On fleet its the small area by the cargo bays, cartel bazzar, do count not sure how much of the rest of fleet does
I'm not sure that holds true.
This is the only message when I log out of my Nar Shadaa stronghold and this is what I get when I log out in front of the tower on Coruscant.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).