Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] I read the patch notes for 6.0a and the Force Enclave combat isnt fixed....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[BUG] I read the patch notes for 6.0a and the Force Enclave combat isnt fixed....

ManweAinur
10.29.2019 , 02:18 PM | #1
So last weekend, while I was going through KOTET again, every time I went into the Force Enclave in the Alliance base it said my status was in combat. I checked the entire floor of the Alliance base with the Force Enclave and nothing to be seen. A couple of minutes later, Lana starts fighting something at the edge of the Military Hangar and then gets me out of combat. Strange.....Please fix BioWare it makes me never be able to turn in packages to Sana-Rae.

Darth_Vainous
11.01.2019 , 10:01 AM | #2
I'm glad I ran into your post because I was about to post and that would've just been a dupe. Here's what I ran across as a Sith Marauder with no fix and also an in-game ticket left open.

About half way into Force Enclave I enter combat and get attacked by nothing . It is not targetable and my rage doesn't increase so can't even try an AOE attack to see if that does any damage. I leave the area and it follows me through the entire War Room. Can't out run it and it doesn't stop chasing me. The little droid was firing at it at one point but it didn't die.

Can't log out, can't quit, and can't leave area because I am in combat. If I type /stuck I instantly die and have to use probe. I can finish convo as long as it is not longer then my rez stealth lasts and get out of area before I get pulled into combat again. Only way to get out of it without dying and costing creds to repair is to force log. Unfortunately force logging only works if I am not logged in for a while. If I try a force log and then relog I am still in combat upon relogging.

Please fix because it is ruining my first experience of this content and it is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth so to speak.

LiquidElectron
11.05.2019 , 12:50 PM | #3
I have the same issue...still.

Tylgore
11.10.2019 , 02:55 PM | #4
Same here. Hope they will fix that asap.
May the Force be with you!

Brother_Wolf_NZ
11.12.2019 , 07:21 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Vainous View Post
I'm glad I ran into your post because I was about to post and that would've just been a dupe. Here's what I ran across as a Sith Marauder with no fix and also an in-game ticket left open.

About half way into Force Enclave I enter combat and get attacked by nothing . It is not targetable and my rage doesn't increase so can't even try an AOE attack to see if that does any damage. I leave the area and it follows me through the entire War Room. Can't out run it and it doesn't stop chasing me. The little droid was firing at it at one point but it didn't die.

Can't log out, can't quit, and can't leave area because I am in combat. If I type /stuck I instantly die and have to use probe. I can finish convo as long as it is not longer then my rez stealth lasts and get out of area before I get pulled into combat again. Only way to get out of it without dying and costing creds to repair is to force log. Unfortunately force logging only works if I am not logged in for a while. If I try a force log and then relog I am still in combat upon relogging.

Please fix because it is ruining my first experience of this content and it is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth so to speak.
I've also had that happen to me as well, which caused me to submit a bug report.

Brother_Wolf_NZ
11.12.2019 , 07:23 AM | #6
We're all having the same issue, and it's super annoying! I submitted a bug report explaining the situation, so I hope they fix it asap.