Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(Unofficial) WARNING - SPOILERS ALLOWED - Talk about Onslaught story thread - SPOILER

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
(Unofficial) WARNING - SPOILERS ALLOWED - Talk about Onslaught story thread - SPOILER
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
11.11.2019 , 07:06 PM | #431
Huh... Just finishing Onslaught on my BH and for some reason when Scourge shows up at the end he said he was "An old ally you never met"? What the heck is he talking about? I only ask because I've also done Onsalught on my JK (Where he obviously has different dialogue), my SW (Again, different dialogue due to Wrath on Wrath conversation lol) and I've done it on my SI, and I don't think Scourge said anything about us being old allies in that playthrough, since my SI and Scourge have no connection, so why is he saying it to my BH...? Or does he always say that and I just missed it on the SI?

Goreshaga
11.11.2019 , 07:12 PM | #432
Quote: Originally Posted by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
Huh... Just finishing Onslaught on my BH and for some reason when Scourge shows up at the end he said he was "An old ally you never met"? What the heck is he talking about? I only ask because I've also done Onsalught on my JK (Where he obviously has different dialogue), my SW (Again, different dialogue due to Wrath on Wrath conversation lol) and I've done it on my SI, and I don't think Scourge said anything about us being old allies in that playthrough, since my SI and Scourge have no connection, so why is he saying it to my BH...? Or does he always say that and I just missed it on the SI?
I just finished it on a SI and he only talked about "an old ally"

Have you done every story content with your BH, cause if not, then that could give some clues as to who that mysterious ally could be.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Ylliarus
11.11.2019 , 07:18 PM | #433
Quote: Originally Posted by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
I think he just implies that, since you fought against Valkorion and he fought against Valkorion, that you're allies by default. The "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" idea. And since he was against Valkorion/Vitiate for a very long time indeed, he used the term "old ally". The rest is self-explanatory, I think
The Lecyllath Legacy
Darth Malgus [EU]
SWTOR Player since November 25th, 2012
And here is my referral link!

Goreshaga
11.11.2019 , 07:20 PM | #434
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
I think he just implies that, since you fought against Valkorion and he fought against Valkorion, that you're allies by default. The "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" idea. And since he was against Valkorion/Vitiate for a very long time indeed, he used the term "old ally". The rest is self-explanatory, I think
Hm Scourge says something along the lines of being guided by "an old ally" to go after Tenebrae's original body rather than try to kill him in his then current form, which was our characters.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Ylliarus
11.11.2019 , 07:24 PM | #435
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Hm Scourge says something along the lines of being guided by "an old ally" to go after Tenebrae's original body rather than try to kill him in his then current form, which was our characters.
The old ally who guided Scourge hasn't yet been revealed, though. Most likely it was Revan or the Exile, because Marr wasn't an ally of Scourge's, I believe. And he never met Satele, so it couldn't have been her either. So I think that the old ally that Scourge speaks of will be Revan, because he too was focused on destroying Vitiate.
The Lecyllath Legacy
Darth Malgus [EU]

JennyFlynn
11.11.2019 , 07:36 PM | #436
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
The old ally who guided Scourge hasn't yet been revealed, though. Most likely it was Revan or the Exile, because Marr wasn't an ally of Scourge's, I believe. And he never met Satele, so it couldn't have been her either. So I think that the old ally that Scourge speaks of will be Revan, because he too was focused on destroying Vitiate.
Pretty sure Scourge is introduced to Satele and several other Jedi once you bring him to Tython after escaping the Emperor's fortress. Besides, 'an old ally' isn't necessarily his old ally. Could be an old ally of ours, the player character, in which case Marr and Satele, given KOTFE, both fit. Then if you take into consideration that the Jedi Knight's crew accompanied them through SoR, even if the game doesn't highlight it, it stands to reason Scourge does know Marr and Satele, again. Of course there is also the KOTFE chapter where Marr and Satele leave you because the Force has summoned them elsewhere which may just be to aid Kira and Scourge. So, I remain curious and wouldn't discount them in favor of the typical old cat in the bag that is Revan.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

Ylliarus
11.12.2019 , 06:43 AM | #437
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
Pretty sure Scourge is introduced to Satele and several other Jedi once you bring him to Tython after escaping the Emperor's fortress.
Oh wow, that completely slipped my mind. I think it's time to replay the Jedi Knight class story and refresh my memory there, because it seems a few things have slipped through the cracks XD
The Lecyllath Legacy
Darth Malgus [EU]

Raphael_diSanto
11.16.2019 , 09:14 PM | #438
Scourge is in the final JK cut scene, looking extremely uncomfortable

Also, I don't know if this is common knowledge, but if you have any Mandalorian with you (Akaavi, Shae Vizla, etc), Indigo has completely different dialogue. I assume it's the same if you actually take a BH to talk to him, but I haven't done that yet.

I love those little touches!

Raphael_diSanto
11.16.2019 , 09:16 PM | #439
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Yes, it's a flashpoint. There isn't much of a story associated with it, but (as far as I remember) there is one cutscene starting the Republic version and another cutscene starting the Imperial version. You meet Aygo as a pub and Zasha Ranken and Krovos as an imp, plus (I think?) flight crews from galactic starfighter? You need to go to a not-so-commonly frequented part of the fleet that I visit so rarely that I can't even remember how to get there right now...
Also, if you saved Ranken as an imp during that part of the EE storyline (on the ship where Scorpio betrays you), Krovos says that she and her family send their regards.

lukeisjedi
11.16.2019 , 09:31 PM | #440
So where do you guys see the story heading from here? I sense Another expansion with dealing with the plague incoming. Or another Ossus type content.