Hey I'm MVP every sin in your guild is terrible.

EnsignSorrow

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-1 :) its ok thought cause i bet i could say the sky is blue or a stop sign is red and you would still argue lol... you act like a 15 year old kid...... not saying i dont but its getting really old so im done amusing everyone lol

and you are terrible, keep losing to bad marauders in duels bro. and fair enough 1-2 you still lost in the first round. and your not amusing really anyone but yourself and ur buttbuddies lol. also didnt know i had this many driders in the game

Edited by rmitchell

and you are terrible, keep losing to bad marauders in duels bro. and fair enough 1-2 you still lost in the first round. and your not amusing really anyone but yourself and ur buttbuddies lol. also didnt know i had this many driders in the game

If im not amusing you why do you keep responding, god you are an idiot lol

and you think any assassin/shadow thats not in mvp is terrible

Edited by sithloardbob

If im not amusing you why do you keep responding, god you are an idiot lol

and you think any assassin/shadow thats not in mvp is terrible

you are actually way off on that, im responding because ur just too easy. and there are good sins and shadows outside of mvp, very few but there are a couple.

asketel, zeia. giggity and brann have their moments. darkscythe is pretty good as well

Edited by rmitchell

who the hell is mawstars

probably the only (or one of few) guilds from the beginning of the game that i believe would beat hey im mvp in rateds.

Cool story bro.

true story bro

huh never heard of a guild called HIMVP but if mawstars beat them they must be pretty bad.

ive seen hey im mvp abbreviated as HIMVP many times but it may be just from WoW and they may not refer to themselves as that in swtor, dunno. if the "mawstars" you are referring to is the guild on the bastion that had 1 or 2 at the very most original members in it then youre right, that version of the guild would have been rolled. the version of mawstars from the server "the maw" before server transfers to the bastion happened would beat any rated team on any server though.

probably the only (or one of few) guilds from the beginning of the game that i believe would beat hey im mvp in rateds.

true story bro

ive seen hey im mvp abbreviated as HIMVP many times but it may be just from WoW and they may not refer to themselves as that in swtor, dunno. if the "mawstars" you are referring to is the guild on the bastion that had 1 or 2 at the very most original members in it then youre right, that version of the guild would have been rolled. the version of mawstars from the server "the maw" before server transfers to the bastion happened would beat any rated team on any server though.

if this was the 1930s, germany would totally take over the world

the original Mawstars A team would be rolling HIMVP free if they were still playing

I remember MawStars. The A team quit before the Voidstar middle barrier was put in. Don't be so confident in players who have not played in over six months.

Edited by Easylikepie

• 9 months later...
TOLD STATUS:

[ ] NOT TOLD

[ ] TOLD

[ ] *********** TOLD

[ ] TOLD LIKE THE FIST OF THE TOLD STAR

[ ] THE CHRONICLES OF TOLDIA: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE TOLDROBE

[ ] TOLDENEYE 64

[ ] AVATOLD: THE LAST TOLDBENDER

[ ] THE 40 YEAR TOLD VIRGIN

[ ] FRUIT TOLD-UP

[ ] TEXAS TOLD'EM POKER

[ ] BLACKBERRY TOLD

[ ] TOLD NAVY

[ ] STONE TOLD STEVE AUSTIN

[ ] TOLD MCDONALD HAD A FARM

[ ] CASH4TOLD.COM

[ ] TOLDERONE

[ ] PTERODACTOLD

[ ] CURE FOR THE COMMON TOLD

[ ] TOLDTINO'S PIZZA ROLLS

[ ] TOLDPLAY

[ ] TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TOLDLES

[ ] BATTLETOLDS

[ ] AUSTIN POWERS TOLDMEMBER

[ ] UNREAL TOLDAMENT

[ ] NO COUNTRY FOR TOLD MEN

[ ] Toldsmobile

[ ] The Ecstasy of Told

[ ] Knights of the Told Republic

[ ] Told Fusion

[ ] Batman: The Brave and the Told

[ ] Toldasaurus Rex

[X] All of the above

Guess I got what was coming to me.

+1 for this post, also +1 for this thread which is very promising

Please continue

Edited by JP_Legatus

first fof all your hiding behind a name like 99% of people. second of all ur prolly fathomless that terrible dps sin who beat my FULL TANK SIN IN FULL TANK GEAR BY LESS THAN 10K DAMAGE AND YOU DID 3K PROT DO YOU KNOW HOW TO TAUNT. And i doubt you could ever even beat wakalord if he was naked.

oh and youve never actually 1v1d me so if you want to back up ur **** talk beat wakalord before you even come to me

That's right guys, until you beat the former bastion dueling tournament champion you aren't even CLOSE to this guy I've never heard of

Man I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before

Carry on :D This must be revived

Edited by JP_Legatus

That's right guys, until you beat the former bastion dueling tournament champion you aren't even CLOSE to this guy I've never heard of

Man I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before

Carry on :D This must be revived

necro troll worked?