Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Asmodesu's Avatar


Asmodesu
05.04.2018 , 03:38 AM | #4801
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Was that in a cutscene or a letter?
That was all in cutscenes.
then after that is a last ditch "can you give me another chance" then picking sorry, no, ends the romance with Theron, keeps the Arcann one.

edit: I'm not sure if the same cutscene lines happen for the Alert LI returns in between, since I only have the one cheater :P
Always a Theron fan!
Member of the Order of Zildrog - Theron Protection Agency
Safaia - a melodramatic sith, Revanite and Wrath

Iheaca's Avatar


Iheaca
05.04.2018 , 03:54 AM | #4802
Quote: Originally Posted by Asmodesu View Post
That was all in cutscenes.
then after that is a last ditch "can you give me another chance" then picking sorry, no, ends the romance with Theron, keeps the Arcann one.

edit: I'm not sure if the same cutscene lines happen for the Alert LI returns in between, since I only have the one cheater :P
Oh sh**, I should definitely not have done that dumb break up quest. This would have been much more satisfying.
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

RandomName_Ru's Avatar


RandomName_Ru
05.04.2018 , 03:56 AM | #4803
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
but ... I want to do that
You understood my reference?

*wipes a tear...

Ok, we do not have to fight or share... We have two flying Gods - Izax and Zildrog/Gravestone. Pick your mount!

Or you want Ixaz as new Gravestone? No worries, with my PC A++ rank riding skill and 4th wall breaking powers she can force the old Gravestone to become hole again... With the added purple lighting effects!

Quote: Originally Posted by Asmodesu View Post
aaaah *excited screaming* I just got the romance stuff from Arcann, second character going through
Wow... Maybe I should give another BW romance a shot?

Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
Oh sh**, I should definitely not have done that dumb break up quest. This would have been much more satisfying.
You do enjoy breaking pixel hearts, do you?

Paulsutherland's Avatar


Paulsutherland
05.04.2018 , 04:00 AM | #4804
Quote: Originally Posted by RandomName_Ru View Post
You understood my reference?

*wipes a tear...

Ok, we do not have to fight or share... We have two flying Gods - Izax and Zildrog/Gravestone. Pick your mount!
Saber ftw!!!

No no no ...we control Iokath's shipyards? Why don't we build two?!

Iheaca's Avatar


Iheaca
05.04.2018 , 04:00 AM | #4805
Quote: Originally Posted by Asmodesu View Post
That was all in cutscenes.
then after that is a last ditch "can you give me another chance" then picking sorry, no, ends the romance with Theron, keeps the Arcann one.

edit: I'm not sure if the same cutscene lines happen for the Alert LI returns in between, since I only have the one cheater :P
I guess that then, if you give the other chance, you get that bittersweet letter from Arcann people has been talking about...
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

Asmodesu's Avatar


Asmodesu
05.04.2018 , 04:03 AM | #4806
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
I guess that then, if you give the other chance, you get that bittersweet letter from Arcann people has been talking about...
I have no idea, but this is possible. Like I said, I only had one heartbreaker character. Can't test any more, but glad I figured that version of a breakup out at least.
Always a Theron fan!
Member of the Order of Zildrog - Theron Protection Agency
Safaia - a melodramatic sith, Revanite and Wrath

Iheaca's Avatar


Iheaca
05.04.2018 , 04:05 AM | #4807
Quote: Originally Posted by RandomName_Ru View Post
You do enjoy breaking pixel hearts, do you?
Ahah, only Theron's in fact. But I must admit that I'll have another character with him, one who would fit better, to have the full romance part. Might even try the short romance with Arcann inbetween to get the break up letter. Poor boys, I must be a sadist (not so) deep inside.

PS: Ah, wrong. Nyx had left Andronikos for Theron... So Nyx broke two hearts. Buuuuut, I don't think there will be a third one broken.
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

Asmodesu's Avatar


Asmodesu
05.04.2018 , 04:07 AM | #4808
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
PS: Ah, wrong. Nyx had left Andronikos for Theron... So Nyx broke two hearts. Buuuuut, I don't think there will be a third one broken.
D: that player! going through boyfriends like they're snacks.
Always a Theron fan!
Member of the Order of Zildrog - Theron Protection Agency
Safaia - a melodramatic sith, Revanite and Wrath

Iheaca's Avatar


Iheaca
05.04.2018 , 04:09 AM | #4809
Quote: Originally Posted by Asmodesu View Post
D: that player! going through boyfriends like they're snacks.
She's a sith!!! Pleasure and passion without commitment is nearly written as is in the sith code of conduct.
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

Asmodesu's Avatar


Asmodesu
05.04.2018 , 04:10 AM | #4810
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
She's a sith!!! Pleasure and passion without commitment is nearly written as is in the sith code of conduct.
Saf never bothered with that particular passions, too risky
She had enough other stuff, anger and some compassion, or empathy, to keep her going. She cared a bit too much, but then at the same time didn't care at all
Always a Theron fan!
Member of the Order of Zildrog - Theron Protection Agency
Safaia - a melodramatic sith, Revanite and Wrath