Are Chiss the most popular imp race?

NoTomorrow

I would say human, then Chiss and Purebloods....but then again, we have a lot of Zabrack in my Imp side guild...including my husband. So maybe I just see a lot of Zabrak running around because of that. Rattataki are by far the least popular.

Yeah, I'd say it's human, with Chiss and Sith Pureblood in second place (dependent on class). I very rarely see other species on the imp side.

My Inquisitor is a Twi'lek...I never see other Twi'leks. :(

I would make a twi'lek, but clipping issues with the lekku drive me to distraction. I need to get a chiss to 50 so I can make one as a Jedi Consular, but my best on my current server is just barely level 11.

My issue is that all the spcies are human with coloured skin. While humans are the most popular species on most MMO's (and I believe SWTOR) I never normally play one but of my lv 50's 2 are human just because there is so little choice.

I see far more humans than anything else although as some people display helmets it can be hard to tell what species someone is.

My issue is that all the spcies are human with coloured skin. While humans are the most popular species on most MMO's (and I believe SWTOR) I never normally play one but of my lv 50's 2 are human just because there is so little choice.

I see far more humans than anything else although as some people display helmets it can be hard to tell what species someone is.

Twi'leks are different. So are Zabraks and Rattataki. Purebloods are quite a bit different too, in fact. Probably the only three that really fit your description are the Chiss, Mirialans, and Miraluka. Cyborgs are already human with cybernetic implants.

Twi'leks are different. So are Zabraks and Rattataki. Purebloods are quite a bit different too, in fact. Probably the only three that really fit your description are the Chiss, Mirialans, and Miraluka. Cyborgs are already human with cybernetic implants.

While you are right about Chiss, I find them 2nd most unique after Twi'lek because of their sexy solid red eyes. Only playable race with awesome different eyes....I love eyes....

Edited by Lithy

From the looks of it, i think it is true with zabrak trailing not far off. People like blue chicks :)

It is definitely humans, then players choose a Sith pureblood or Zabrak, I rarely see an Twi'leks or Chiss. Depends on server though and who you hang with, I guess.

On our server (according to my husband, who has actually paid attention): Humans by a large margin, then Chiss, then Purebloods, with cyborgs and Zabraks falling near the bottom. I can't, off the top of my head, think of any level 50 Zabrak that I have seen around besides his Jugg. Not a lot of Rattataki either, really.

Most of my ladies are blue. I will pretty much always play a blue (or sometimes green) lady if it is a possibility, though. It comes from a childhood obsession with mermaids.

While you are right about Chiss, I find them 2nd most unique after Twi'lek because of their sexy solid red eyes. Only playable race with awesome different eyes....I love eyes....

I am also a huge fan of the Chiss, since my Sniper and Gunslinger are brothers. One set of two on my "family tree". The other two are my SW and Trooper. Both Purebloods. It's ironically funny to watch Elara, who defected from the Empire, kiss my red boneyfaced Trooper with the glowing red eyes. :D

And Hoth was a bit... awkward for my Gunslinger. Same with that line on Alderaan when the Jedi Master was trying to help the guy who was being Joined....

Especially since they decided to do voices by classes instead of species. I don't think chiss is the most popular and probably one of the least created to look fat, though I haven't seen any fat zabrak either. I made a fat chiss inquisitor and he looks beast!

I would say Chiss are one of the least popular, if only because you can't make a Sith Chiss without already having a 50 Chiss, and so many players pick a force sensitive class. They're more popular than Ratataki though. I've seen 2 Ratataki PCs on my time playing SWTOR, and I have 2 50s.

Especially since they decided to do voices by classes instead of species. I don't think chiss is the most popular and probably one of the least created to look fat, though I haven't seen any fat zabrak either. I made a fat chiss inquisitor and he looks beast!
I have two type 4 chiss ladies and they are smoking hot and insanely cute, respectively.

I can't make a character that it's not human or cyborg on the empire side that I can be happy with. All the other species look awful to me. When I'm done with some basic gear grind for my fresh 50, I'll pay 1.5 mil to unlock the marilian race and have a decent alien look with the character creator

I would say Chiss are one of the least popular, if only because you can't make a Sith Chiss without already having a 50 Chiss, and so many players pick a force sensitive class. They're more popular than Ratataki though. I've seen 2 Ratataki PCs on my time playing SWTOR, and I have 2 50s.

I actually had more fun with my Chiss Sniper than I did with my Pureblood Juggernaut. Not a huge fan of the Force users, tbh.

Humans always seem to be the most popular, but I've seen many Chiss (even before the whole Legacy thing) on the Imperial side on Sanctum.

Which I am totally fine with, I think Chiss guys are sexy. :cool:

All my characters were Chiss in Sanctum haha, transferred a few of them to Ebon Hawk...a Chiss Scoundrel.... finally now I can play a scoundrel with class, Chiss fit that class perfectly.