Official Q&A Thread for June 8th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think it's too late for this week, but I was told to post here by AlisonBerryman, so here goes:

Will the raise in level cap this year coincide with new class story missions for each class? If so, will it be a whole chapter, part of an "interlude", or something else?

1) Any chance you will make schematics BOE or BOL (Bind on Legacy) from OPS/FP drops. This is such a waste to see these get vendored off all the time because its BOP or that crafter has it already (Again). Bind on Legacy (BOL) so you can give it to your ALT that does have that craft.

2) Would you please give the Artiface Craft better End Game schematics for BOP items. Having the ability to align with other professions. Currently the limited set of Rakata Relics is no match to some of the other excellent items such at Synthweaving can make.

3) More BOL items would be appreciated. Especially if Cargo Bays are going to be shared one day between your characters on the same server. Talking about Schematics and maybe even some of the Crafted gear like Artiface Relics BOL for Alt's in Legacy.

Edited by dscount

i have noticed you nerf the prices of a few items and the speeder training. are there any plans to nerf the cost of the cargo bays, it goes from paying 40,000 for your second bay to paying 400,000 for your third. i dont even know what the fourth costs cause i cant afford the third. dailys are boring. with legacy you want players making alts obviously so why would you make the price so insane?

Can you give us some insight as to why you chose to raise the level cap so soon after launch? I apologize for not being more constructive, but level cap raising just seems to indicate a bankruptcy of original ideas. It's the MMO equivalent of the movie Battleship. It's a bad idea and I am wondering why more people didn't say so at some part in the decision making process. Edited by pjskull

When will cargo bay's be shared between legacy characters? Clogging up mail sending materials between multiple characters is extremely time consuming and a waste of server resources.

Fourth Cargo Bay availability? Is this part of the shared model that is kinda expected / suggested? Currently I'm not seeing an option to purchase a fourth bay.

I was wondering if there were any plans to boost Healer survivability in Warzones. I realize by killing the other team's Healer that it makes things easier for your team, but what incentive is there for Healers to PVP if we keep dying and barely getting medals because of it? Especially in 50 PVP, I noticed that it is almost impossible for a Healer to stay alive - regardless of gear. And more often than not, the Healer is left to their own devices for survival. Which against any other player in 50 PVP - well, its a joke. Are there any plans to address this? I'm not especially fond of PVP as a Healer because of this.