people "falling through floor" in WZ

Frsot

im not sure what too call this really, but i believe it is a bug. ive seen it happen before in less dire situations, but not as often as ive noticed it lately, and this needs to be sorted asap.

just now in a huttball is what really set me off today! a shadow who has the ball is on hes way to our goal line, me an 3 other team-mates jumps him(2 jugg, 1 mara and 1 assassin) and he just falls through the ground! completely dissapearing from all of us who just stand dumbstruck wondering why he would use his escape stealth that close to the goal line. but then he pops back STILL CARRYING THE BALL, and scores! yeah you can bet we all were pretty peed off about that one...

im not sure what too call this really, but i believe it is a bug. ive seen it happen before in less dire situations, but not as often as ive noticed it lately, and this needs to be sorted asap.

just now in a huttball is what really set me off today! a shadow who has the ball is on hes way to our goal line, me an 3 other team-mates jumps him(2 jugg, 1 mara and 1 assassin) and he just falls through the ground! completely dissapearing from all of us who just stand dumbstruck wondering why he would use his escape stealth that close to the goal line. but then he pops back STILL CARRYING THE BALL, and scores! yeah you can bet we all were pretty peed off about that one...

I've seen the falling through the ground on CW before. I took it as just a graphical bug and the assassin just used his in combat stealth. Wouldn't be able to score that way though.

I saw this in a CW the other day. Just started, my team the only team to make it to the turret the fastest, and someone starts capping, only the beam of light is coming from the ground. I didn't think anything of it, just thought it was a graphics bug that sometimes happens if you start capping and then move from the turret. Saw a Guardian do Force sweep right next to the beam of light, and two seconds later the node capped over and there was no one else capping it. Dude popped out of the floor and ran. It all happened too quickly for me to catch a name though because I died and hit respawn on reflex:p

Thought so too, was a fairly popular exploit for a while.

but is it really an exploit? im not sure exactly what triggers it, but it seems to be some kind of bug when someone uses force leap on a target and lands.

Happens all the time in Huttball.

In addition to that, sometimes you'll see someone on the catwalk, but they're actually below it.

So very bugged.

Almost a year ago one of the vents pushed me through the catwalk base and no one could target / attack me unless they had an AoE in my general area. I could attack, target, and kill other players though.

I got a "that is strange" response from CS

but is it really an exploit? im not sure exactly what triggers it, but it seems to be some kind of bug when someone uses force leap on a target and lands.

What you described is just like an exploit that was often abused. Could be a coincidence though, and you just saw a remarkably similar bug.

What you described is just like an exploit that was often abused. Could be a coincidence though, and you just saw a remarkably similar bug.

yeah i dont really know tbh, could be someone exploiting/hacking. or could be a bug. from what ive heard and seen tho its bug thats been fairly common. just hope its getting fixed either way, that situation i experienced in the huttball game was immensly frustrating to say the least