imps and reps

JouerTue

i feel like imperials are much more stronger than the republic..and i didn't know where to share my opinion..it takes ages to complete the weekly with 9 wins and i always have to play 4 matches to achieve the daily..i have two 50lvl rep characters but i'll give up and keep levelling my imperials(two also.. at about lvl 30) i'd like to read others' opinions about this..

I think it varies by server. The harbinger is pretty even. I finished my weekly last night on my slinger. So the pubs had a pretty good night. That was complete pugging too. I wasn't grouped with anyone.

Edit - darn autocorrect

Edited by sphyg

the red eclipse..i'm not saying that you don't see good players on both factions or naked people on rep side..it's just the skill average that seems a bit unfair sometimes..i've seen amazing defeats on rep side while the other team was playing properly..

I'm on Jedi Covenant. I just hit 50 with my pub. I've been pugging WZ's for a week and have gone 13-2. I'm not saying that is going to be typical, but it should be clear that there is no imperial advantage on this server. I won more than lost on my way to 50 as well. It was not nearly that lopsided though.

I'm on Jedi Covenant. I just hit 50 with my pub. I've been pugging WZ's for a week and have gone 13-2. I'm not saying that is going to be typical, but it should be clear that there is no imperial advantage on this server. I won more than lost on my way to 50 as well. It was not nearly that lopsided though.

On Shii-Cho the republic dominated then we got moved to Covenant and Empire ruled. But as the player base improved so did the sides. Now the republic is dominating again but I've been leveling other tons lately so haven't played my 50s that much recently.