Remove the "Leap to enemy interrupts them"

SOULCASTER

Throwing this out there for an idea. Its obvious this game has too many interrupts, and even more on short cool-down timers. Do you think it would be a big improvement if they removed the "Leaping to a taget interrupts its current cast" from jug/guardian, maurader/sentinel, and tank powertech/vanguards ("Storm" ability)?

I think it might help the casting classes out a lot. Primarily telekinetic sage/sorc and Commando/Merc.

Edited by SOULCASTER

Throwing this out there for an idea. Its obvious this game has too many interrupts, and even more on short cool-down timers. Do you think it would be a big improvement if they removed the "Leaping to a taget interrupts its current cast" from jug/guardian, maurader/sentinel, and tank powertech/vanguards ("Storm" ability)?

I think it might help the casting classes out a lot. Primarily telekinetic sage/sorc and Commando/Merc.

Interrupts counter done of the stuns out there. No just no. And a skilled healer is already hard enough to bring down with the interrupts we've got. So double no. :)

Interrupts counter done of the stuns out there. No just no. And a skilled healer is already hard enough to bring down with the interrupts we've got. So double no. :)

pretty much.

what would help slow CC a bit would be a valor tree which has different skills you can purchase at different valor levels (that only effect your toon in pvp)

could have of anti CC or different purge abilities or just slightly higher stats and such.

Yes, this would only work with a matchmaking system, otherwise it would be unfair and favor the high valor people to greatly causing extreme death to noobs blah blah blah I know. I just think one of the things that made DAoC so fun was that the higher realm rank you got, the better skills for pvp you would have. I know it will never happen and they would never breed competitive pvp on this game. I just dream.