I am starting to think Nico Okarr is an Alcoholic...

CKNORTH

Fail! Have you been drinking too?

You're confusing Nico with Jace Malcom.

I guess you've not seen the holovids of the 3some of Satele, Jace and Nico. As it is, Jace and Nico still walk very carefully when they remember why Satele has a double-headed Saberstaff.

Back in the day, that one broke the Rule 34 boards on the holonet, although the impact would have been greater but for the fact that it followed the Republic victory in the Battle of Alderaan which dominated the Holonet News feeds.

...you know, Theron LOOKS like Nico more than Mace.

A lot, lot more. Body-type build, phenotype, etc. Lack of ability to use a razor.

Using that logic, Malavai Quinn must also be related, especially with the whole lack of a razor thing. He also has the same body-build type. Not the same face, though.

Wait... Could Nico and Quinn be related- TO JACE MALCOLM?!

"Uh, yeah, that's my uncle Malavai, we don't talk much about him."

Using that logic, Malavai Quinn must also be related, especially with the whole lack of a razor thing. He also has the same body-build type. Not the same face, though.

Wait... Could Nico and Quinn be related- TO JACE MALCOLM?!

"Uh, yeah, that's my uncle Malavai, we don't talk much about him."

More like, since Nico has been running around the galaxy-who-knows-how-long due to a Sith artifact...

...perhaps Nico has had a lot of ports in the storm. So, it could mean... that Quinn and Theron are half brothers!

More like, since Nico has been running around the galaxy-who-knows-how-long due to a Sith artifact...

...perhaps Nico has had a lot of ports in the storm. So, it could mean... that Quinn and Theron are half brothers!

Except Quinn is Thirty-nine when Warrior meets him on Balmorra.

EDIT: Biology fail, men dont have such a thing as bio clocks and countdowns and menopause.

Edited by LyraineAlei

...you know, Theron LOOKS like Nico more than Mace.

A lot, lot more. Body-type build, phenotype, etc. Lack of ability to use a razor.

Yep, I think Nothing_Shines is truly onto something there. As someone said, Jace was the safe answer when cornered, but I don't see him being anywhere near as charming as ol' Niko. :D

PS I'm pretty sure on the name changing consumables in the CC store, Theron was even named after 'Nico'. He was Nicomedes Shan there for a while I think lol. :D

Edited by Lunafox

Yep, I think Nothing_Shines is truly onto something there. As someone said, Jace was the safe answer when cornered, but I don't see him being anywhere near as charming as ol' Niko. :D

PS I'm pretty sure on the name changing consumables in the CC store, Theron was even named after 'Nico'. He was Nicomedes Shan there for a while I think lol. :D

You just made me think of Nicodemus from Secret of NIMH. Now I have to go watch it again.