Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Latest Cartel Market Additions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Latest Cartel Market Additions
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed's Avatar


DanielSteed
07.25.2019 , 09:14 AM | #51 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone,

I have made a quick edit to the article. We've added the Obsidian Squad Bundle to the Cartel Market, which includes the new Holoshield Trooper Armor Set and Obsidian Squad Recon Walker Mount.
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

OlBuzzard's Avatar


OlBuzzard
07.25.2019 , 09:18 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hey everyone,

I have made a quick edit to the article. We've added the Obsidian Squad Bundle to the Cartel Market, which includes the new Holoshield Trooper Armor Set and Obsidian Squad Recon Walker Mount.
I wish you'd cut that out !!!

(I really love the walker) ...
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

TyrFoge's Avatar


TyrFoge
07.25.2019 , 01:52 PM | #53
Now someone just needs to tell me what Obsidian Squad is...
~The Farce runs STRONG in my family...~

ZionHalcyon's Avatar


ZionHalcyon
07.25.2019 , 02:20 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by TyrFoge View Post
Now someone just needs to tell me what Obsidian Squad is...
Got a Feeling we will find out in September

ImmortalLowlife's Avatar


ImmortalLowlife
07.27.2019 , 08:39 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by TyrFoge View Post
Now someone just needs to tell me what Obsidian Squad is...
It's the name of the crew who went to Westeros to find the Dragonglass. You know It's the only thing that can kill white walkers besides.... wait...... wrong universe....

Nevermind..... I think I'll get that holo Shield for my agents.
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
07.27.2019 , 08:44 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
It's the name of the crew who went to Westeros to find the Dragonglass. You know It's the only thing that can kill white walkers besides.... wait...... wrong universe....
.
Ah, now we know how to kill Malgus

Goreshaga's Avatar


Goreshaga
07.27.2019 , 08:46 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Ah, now we know how to kill Malgus
Wouldn't he be closer to zombie Gregor Clegane than White Walkers though ?
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters