I have full conqueror and I do not have 100% accuracy

LtBombshell

Congrats. You just discovered why everyone is up in arms about the new gear and why we hate it.

The stats are skewed.

Fear not. Next to the desk standing against the wall is the PvP enhancements seller. Mix and match what enhancements you need to break your ranged ACC to 100%.

Tech attacks are already 100% so any ACC added at all will push them into the DefChance Break point.

Congrats. You just discovered why everyone is up in arms about the new gear and why we hate it.

The stats are skewed.

Fear not. Next to the desk standing against the wall is the PvP enhancements seller. Mix and match what enhancements you need to break your ranged ACC to 100%.

Tech attacks are already 100% so any ACC added at all will push them into the DefChance Break point.

Okay, so basically when I start to min/max, that will fix my accuracy (once I get Obroan). That's what I was thinking.

You *do not* want more than 95% base accuracy for PvP. As a Commando you can get 93% easy (from a tier one Assault talent), you can get 94% by maxing out a companion, and then you need 1 enhancement w/ Accuracy to hit 95.

If you are PvPing do not waste more slots on accuracy than you have to.

Okay, thanks for the tip.

In PvP you don't need 100% Ranged Accuracy. You don't have to battle with the 10% Defence Chance that all bosses have. though you may have to deal with Tanks with high Shield or Defence Chance. So watch out for them. Most of your attacks are Tech if you are in Assault Tree, so if anything I would go Assault if you want to deal more damage because of Accuracy.