Most satisfying pvp kills

lord-durpp

Title says all. Mine are in HB and voidstar. I stand by a door, looking like an idiot, until some shadow/scoundrel unstealths and attacks me. Makeing a run for the twin bridges, kiting them (tank juggernaut by the way). Before they realize what I am actualy doing, force push into the shaft!:D

The other is sages healing from behind sandbags, in huttball mid, and chucking them into the acid. They're dead before they realize it.

What are some of yours?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice good ole level 20 FOTM fresh meat comes to a stand with my sniper in Voidstar (This was before snipers were cool, so I'm no FOTM roller.. :/). So I ambush him, and with conjunction with my knockback, snare, and my melee stun, he gets one Zealous strike off on me :D

This weekend I got a leg shot of on a hutt-ball carrier locking him in a fire pit. That was cool.

My favorite is a one shoot takedown of a wounded opponent. My new suit gives a +5m to takedown and I enjoy that.

Most satisfying kill.......actually it was some loudmouth in hutball on my team that was trash talking. I "extracted" him into the flames and watched with satisfaction as he fried :) Got all but 1 of our teams mvp votes for that little stunt :) Edited by Vycwulf

Most satisfying kill.......actually it was some loudmouth in hutball on my team that was trash talking. I "extracted" him into the flames and watched with satisfaction as he fried :) Got all but 1 of our teams mvp votes for that little stunt :)

Awesome move. Wish my class had the ability to do that.

Title says all. Mine are in HB and voidstar. I stand by a door, looking like an idiot, until some shadow/scoundrel unstealths and attacks me. Makeing a run for the twin bridges, kiting them (tank juggernaut by the way). Before they realize what I am actualy doing, force push into the shaft!:D

Killing the tank juggernaut that try to kite me to the bridge by pushing him off the bridge while my other stealth friend cap the door because he left his position.

killing any of the bad marauders and sentinels 1 vs 1 with my balance sage, then telling them about it in chat. luckily for me 80% of them aren't very good so I have quite a few satisfying kills a day.

One time I farmed kills off a noob lvl 15 sent. He kept going after me, and every time, I served his ***** on a silver platter.:rak_03:

Cutting down anyone running away is always a laugh.

After the Imps failed to assault the south turret in Denvoa, I noticed that there was one guy who was running to his allies at the west turret. I could taste the fear and desperation as he struggled to get away whilst under my force slow. I don't think I saw him again after that actually.

For me, it's when I play WZ in "revenge mode" (operative conc only)

The rules are simply: I stay out of stealth, fighting randomly or in rambo mode. The first enemy that will kill me, will be focused by me the whole match.

Edited by TheNotorius

Back when the Vanguard/BH AOE stun effect had an inexplicably long delay, I hit the stun while crossing a Huttball fire trap with the ball knowing a bunch of people would be leaping to me.

As expected, I had three people leap to me in the fire and get caught by the stun that I'd used a second earlier.

One of them used their CC breaker, so I only got two kills. But it was still pretty awesome considering the timing and anticipation involved in pulling that off.

The rules are simply: I stay out of stealth, fighting randomly or in rambo mode. The first enemy that will kill me, will be focused by me the whole match.

That sounds awesome! I have to try that! :D

Killing anyone that has a "i pwn in pvp" name such as "ultimatekiller" or "noobslayer" is satisfying enough for me.

Off topic but I never understood whats so great about killing noobs. So you can kill someone that sucks, grats?

Edited by -psychonaut-

On my 39 powertech killing trash mobs on hoth. 43 vanguard ganks me while im fighting npcs and at half health.

I rez, heal, buff, track down the vanguard. Hes fighting some npc mobs nearby. I wait for him to finish and heal up, then run straight at him and beat him fair and square.

/bow and on my way.

First open world pvp i had seen in months btw.

Level 23 Marauder. During Huttball someone was toes to the goal line to tie the game and just wasn't going down with all the team on them. I charged in, crit a force scream, took the ball, hit /yell "MY BALL!", popped Fury stacks to run the hell away. My guild mate on vent got killed he was laughing so hard.

Oh man, I have GOT to try that!

In a huttball match as a sentinel. The enemy team is contantly putting pressure on us during a game which was still 0-0.

An enemy ball-carrier has only got one fire trap to pass with little resistance and plenty of back-up. The only form of immobilize I have remaining is my force leap. Barely within range, I wait until he's passed ontop of the trap and leap over, simultaneously popping my GBTF to ensure my own survival. The ball carrier of course doesn't survive and the ball falls to me.

I instantly pop my camoflage to clear the ball. With everyone a little bit disoriented by my unconventional application of skills, I pop my transendence and waste no time returning to mid to once again retrieve the ball while the enemies are still at our side of the field.

By a stroke of luck (not to mention a big thanks to my speed), my former victim had only just managed to exit the spawn, giving me the opportunity to leap to the upper-center catwalk and granting me a free run for the goal.

I suppose it was the events surrounding the kill that made it more satisfying than just the kill itself. Unfortunately, I only get MVP votes for reasons that I can't understand. Whenever I make desperate, successful moves that change tie-breakers or certain losses, or even top the leaderboards for anything, it's like I've guaranteed myself I won't get any MVP. :p