How do you pronounce Columi?

Ryutsuisen

Watch the video on the coming content, and you'll see a part where they do pronounce Makeb.

Playing the game right now, and watching the forums, hehe :)

Playing video too might disrupt the force, so please don't keep me in suspense... how do you pronounce MakeB?

I seem to recall from the Guild Summit videos that the devs said it the way I say it and how I hear it most often:

CALL-um-eye

but about a third of the people I hear in Vent do the blasphemous:

cuh-LOO-me

For those who were asking: the Columi were one of the galaxy's ancient technologically-advanced civilisations, pre-dating the Rakata and the Infinite Empire. They're mentioned in one of the datacron Codex entries.

Actually the Columi still exist, but their civilisation isn't what it once was. Neither are the Columi themselves.... :jawa_wink:

For those who were asking: the Columi were one of the galaxy's ancient technologically-advanced civilisations, pre-dating the Rakata and the Infinite Empire. They're mentioned in one of the datacron Codex entries.

Actually the Columi still exist, but their civilisation isn't what it once was. Neither are the Columi themselves.... :jawa_wink:

I see what you're doin here :mon_wink:

They're Jawas, mystery solved. /thread