Left Out PvPers!

Snakelord

says the guy that has probably been rolled by that guy enough times to know that he is one of The Harbinger's best pvpers, or hasn't PVP'd enough to know.

Wasn’t disparaging his ability bro, just poking fun at the irony of his statement. But good (and by “good” I mean “kind of creepy”) to know that he has your devotion.

With cards. And dice. I rolled a 20, you're dead.

Resurrection spell, I live again (respawn yo). I dont use cards, but I carry a d20 in my pocket for when I have to make important decisions at work...

"You need that when?? Hang on a sec let me roll it up. Ewwww a 1! Sorry boss I cant get that to you today"

Always with the same names for best PvPers, here is some names of PvPers that if you have seen prolly rolled you! And theres alot more names that Should be on here too, if you know some post them.

Morgotha

Satanus

Cloud

Ohoe

Zannahh

Subzero

Armageddon

Legionn

Interesting list. Very interesting. Glad I haven't made it onto one of these lists.

Same I guess we messed up :(. Funny how none of the people who might actually "roll" me didn't make the list. That said I do recognize about 4 above average players from this list.

This is about "left out" people. The people who might roll you are people that everyone knows. Simply seeing their names at the beginning of a WZ makes people wet their panties.

The left out people are those who silently play, and play well. No talking(or trash talking), no emote spamming. They do their job, and they get the coms. So yes, there might be that one time, when you were trying to stop a cap, and one of these players tactically stuns you, pulls you back, and you lose the node.

So wait.. does Agapex not count for this?

In all seriousness if we're talking relatively uknown players then I tend to think of the unguilded guys. Snuck'in and Elmsley are the two that come to mind at this moment that I'm always happy to see on my team, but there are others, I just have a bad memory. :D

If I started listed everyone I liked playing with and against it'd take forever. :D

Trust me Fuzzy, the feeling is mutual. When I get teamed up with a premade of ppl that I know, I know that there are 4 ppl on the team I should not have to worry about. The only thing that does worry me when this occurs is the other 3 ppl on the team as well as did the premade que up with 8 and are the other 4 on the other side. When the latter happens, it turns out to be one hell of a game usually. To those that have invited me over the last few weeks, I finally got mumble (doesnt mean I know how to use it, lol)...fyi

On a side note, and this pertains to all of the pvp guilds that are good and ruthless in wz...Becareful. I usually have to explain to the team I am on why what stuff works and doesnt (this is usually when I am the only person with full pvp gear on the team)...like explaining why their predation isnt working like someone elses predation, if you know what I mean. Lack of knowledge and getting their a---- handed to them leads to aggrevation and false reports. Also I came from "the Jekk Jekk Tarr" and only know most of you after the merger. What I mean by this is that I didn't play with you guys on droogas or any other server you were on. Some ppl as of late claim several of the guilds that are good were caught hacking on the previous servers. Which I think given the situation above, adds more fuel to the fire. Just an FYI from a concerned solo pvper who enjoys great competition and wishes not to lose any of the competition like we already have due to false reports and what not. Oooh its lunch time...thats all for now.

Always with the same names for best PvPers, here is some names of PvPers that if you have seen prolly rolled you! And theres alot more names that Should be on here too, if you know some post them.

Morgotha

Satanus

Cloud

Ohoe

Zannahh

Subzero

Armageddon

Legionn

This is clearly a list of Lord Praven pvpers with a few names missing. That and I haven't seen Ohoe or Legionn in like forever.

Edited by xChimaera

• 3 weeks later...