Empress Acina for ramance and companion

Xargas

It is probably late, since the expansion is already coming and many things are decided. But what the hell:) I really like the character, and since I can't get Thana Vesh, Zash or Vaylin at least give us Acina :rolleyes: . Lana is nice but I just don't like the way she looks, her character is amazing I give you that though. I really like strong or crazy women, both in games and real life, and I find they are lacking here. As inquisitor, all I got is a whiny jedi that I don't like much. Okay I'm done, thanks:)

??? Acina is alive for those who sided with the Empire on Iokath.

Pfft, yeah right. Like anyone actually did that.

Just kidding!

Seriously though, I highly doubt Acina would ever become a companion, possible death aside. She rules the Empire; traipsing around with us is probably beneath her. The only reason we had her as a temp companion was under special circumstances. She's also way too busy actually ruling the Empire. I know, I know, "But we're the Alliance Commander!". That doesn't really mean much these days. At this point we basically just lead an elite army.

As a romance ... well if they ever gave us non-companion romance options then maybe. Even then, I'm not sure Acina would even be interested. Shockingly enough, not everyone wants to bang our character.

but unfortunately because you had a choice that gets her killed, she will no longer be considered for a companion (although she probably wasn't anyway)

I don't think we can use "possibly dead due to choices" as a reason anymore. They've set a precedent with Arcann. Although I agree that Acina was never intended to become a permanent companion, as stated in my previous post.

I don't think we can use "possibly dead due to choices" as a reason anymore. They've set a precedent with Arcann. Although I agree that Acina was never intended to become a permanent companion, as stated in my previous post.

True, but I really can't see the sith empress playing robin to your batman...lol.

But they did say that if they cn sort out the bug that was causing some problems (long post about it on the forums) they'd actually let you start that part of the stories, and exit them so you could keep her, and marr as companions.

True, but I really can't see the sith empress playing robin to your batman...lol.

But they did say that if they cn sort out the bug that was causing some problems (long post about it on the forums) they'd actually let you start that part of the stories, and exit them so you could keep her, and marr as companions.

Agreed on her running around after us; it really just isn't something I can see her doing. I remember that post though ... I believe they said that during Ossus the game was getting confused about which temp companion you should have and it was causing a lot of problems. It would be nice if they could get that sorted so they could ... uh, re-bug? ... Acina and Marr and let people still have them out. Although I suppose one method would be to allow people to just summon them from the companion terminal? That way you wouldn't have to constantly have a chapter open which can also cause story problems if the chapter is still open during a patch.

Acina is dead.

??? Acina is alive for those who sided with the Empire on Iokath.

but unfortunately because you had a choice that gets her killed, she will no longer be considered for a companion (although she probably wasn't anyway)

Ummm.. I dunno … they pasted Ol'-What's-his-name back together !!

Malgus !!

Sooo anything is possible !

( I wonder what would happen of Malgus gets too close to a Microwave oven? )

:D

Edited by OlBuzzard

Ummm.. I dunno … they pasted Ol'-What's-his-name back together !!

Malgus !!

Sooo anything is possible !

( I wonder what would happen of Malgus gets too close to a Microwave oven? )

:D

lol, very good point, He could be like skotia, maybe he has a built in microwave on his chest, we could ask him to reheat some chicken and see what he says ;)

• 5 months later...

I mean... if Palpatine can survive... :)

We're forgetting SWTOR exists in a universe where cloning is possible. We also have Rakata technology and who knows what that can do? Build a body for a spirit? Why not? It has done some impossible things before.

I for one would LOVE to see Marr and Acina as permanent companions, especially now that their main story arc has ended and them 'reappearing' after their fall wouldn't create too much chaos since others have moved in to fill their role in the story.