Is BH the most bugged class in the game?(spoilers)

Jocken

I have played to level 50 Sith warrior, level 41 Imperial Agen and now Bounty Hunter to level 33. Every one of those have had it share of bugs. The one that has least is the Sith Warrior.

The IA had a bug where Darth Jadus was not seen even when you stood atop of him, that was the major issue. there has yet been any other really major bugs there.

Now the BH in turn... in the ending of the hunt...

1st bug, the elevator that instantly kills you unless you stand just right...

2nd bug in the aurora (or whatever that ship was called) 50% of the npc was "cannot see target" until I stood right on top of them.

3d bug sometimes the nps was super nps with strength to 2 shot my companion and myself

4th bug in the double trouble where you suppose to beat makos twins... I unload everything I have into one of them...0% damage, the health meter does not move once inch.... while they in turn does immens damage.(by this time im 40+)

I would like to know.... what if anything is being done about this? these are game breaking bugs that does not hit the non Bh for sure, but an entire class being held back or made it harder due to these bugs

and how do I kill those mako copies? I cant get past it and I cont continue without killing them...

Edited by Jocken

Well, I did have all kinds of LOS bugs at the end of act 1, I think that was Aurora. Other then that I haven't really seen those other bugs. I have been one shotted by a couple NPC's in instances that I was tanking no problem to that point. I think it was my fault though for standing toe to toe with them when I should have backed off or interrupted them.

the twins i brought a good medpack,and armor stim.... they are tough, way tougher then the next quest after them. I did them at 40, just have to beat on one of them till shes dead and move to the other, at least thats what i did. It was a close fight but didnt seem to hard at 40 for me, but im a PT tank spec also. Mako kept me up enuff to beat them.

The next class step is mis labeled or was , no clue if they changed it with 1.1.. the log says level 48, but the target is 39, and much easier then the twins.

I haven't seen any of those bugs and I'm lv50. The Mako twins aren't bugged, you just did the quest too soon. Yes, it doesn't make sense that the next part of the quest is substantially easier to do but that doesn't cause any problems.

I've seen tons of bugs on my BH but I bet most are game bugs. such as

Companion stops following you.

Triple or more clicking to scavenge (tried what it said to do still had to triple click)

Targets being able to see and shoot me but i'm not able to see or shot them (killed mako once, never killed me)

Cooldown times on things with no cooldown, or long cooldown times on things with short cooldown.

Fighting and not being able to damage enemies (once it was annoying, came back and could damage them again).

There are several more but those are the ones I remember. I'm filling out two to three bug reports a day about these.

I had none of the bugs you mentioned...at all....and in regards to Mako's sisters, did you bother to check your level vs their level, or what registers when you attack? Because I have a feeling it's constantly saying "resist" for you because they are such higher level.

Point is...I think most of the "bugs" you are encountering are user error, not game mechanics. Does this game have bugs? Duh. But I've never had an npc be "super" as you stated, unless I attacked a champion without paying attention...Nor have I never been able to attack a target, or had had an elevator instakill me.

I've seen tons of bugs on my BH but I bet most are game bugs. such as

Companion stops following you.

Triple or more clicking to scavenge (tried what it said to do still had to triple click)

Targets being able to see and shoot me but i'm not able to see or shot them (killed mako once, never killed me)

Cooldown times on things with no cooldown, or long cooldown times on things with short cooldown.

Fighting and not being able to damage enemies (once it was annoying, came back and could damage them again).

There are several more but those are the ones I remember. I'm filling out two to three bug reports a day about these.

I haven't seen the bugs you are encountering, the one bug I saw a lot early on was companion not scavenging.

I resolved this by dismissing my companion and resubmitting her, it appears she was to far away from the metal to scavenge it. I am currently level 40 so I haven't met the twins yet.

im level 40 now and did the twins at 39, was not bugged for me and i took em down in about 45 secs(merc arsenal build) and other then the unload the keeps shooting for a bit after target is dead , i have not had any of the other bugs mentioned, it seems only some people have these.

Im 50 and my class quest has been bugged for weeks. I finished corellia and am supposed to be at the finale of my class quest, but instead I have no class quest available. I have filed several tickets on this but they get ignored.

Whenever I try to describe this problem on the forums, everyone tells me to open my mission log and click on my class quest. As if I don't know how to do quests at 50...

Get a better computer is my suggestion. I am about to hit lvl 50 and did not see any of the bugs you are talking about. If you had issues fighting some of the mobs, its probably cause you were too low, had bad gear or were not using the right rotations. Throw in not having enough datacrons as well. Nuff said.

I had none of the bugs you mentioned...at all....and in regards to Mako's sisters, did you bother to check your level vs their level, or what registers when you attack? Because I have a feeling it's constantly saying "resist" for you because they are such higher level.

Point is...I think most of the "bugs" you are encountering are user error, not game mechanics. Does this game have bugs? Duh. But I've never had an npc be "super" as you stated, unless I attacked a champion without paying attention...Nor have I never been able to attack a target, or had had an elevator instakill me.

False. I am trying to finish up Act 1 and I have the elevator insta-kill bug right now. Not cool.

The only recurring bugs for me are with Unload. Half of the time I use Unload the animation just continues going after the effect is done. Also since the latest patch sometimes when I click Unload the bar starts to "channel" and the animation happens but no damage is actually happening...shortly after I can recast it again as normal.

I can't remember what quest it was (or if it was a Bounty Hunter quest or just a normal quest) but I did have one quest mob that I could not damage at all. He killed me and when I respawned I beat him easily.

My BH is lvl 39 now and I've seen very few bugs. I haven't seen any of the class story bugs that people have mentioned, but I'm also a Light Sided female. The only thing I've really noticed is Guard not working right after the person I have it on dies and some animations not turning off after I use them (only happened a few times). All in all, not too bad.