Summoning Group Using Guild Flagship

Starlite_Chobo

Hi,

If you are a group leader, there is an option to "summon group members via guild flagship." I haven't been able to find much information about it, however, and was hoping somebody could help me with some basics. First, does it summon everybody to the leader's precise location or does it summon them only to the same planet? Second, it appears to cost credits from the guild bank. What does it cost? Does the cost depend on how many people are being summoned? Third, can you only summon to the group leader's location if the guild ship is parked over that particular planet?

Thanks in advance for any help.

1. It summons people to your precise location.

2. It costs 20,000 credits.

3. The only requirement is that you have a guild ship. The people being summoned can be anywhere (in one case, I summoned people from 20 m away on the same planet).

It also goes on cooldown for 20-30 minutes (I forget the exact value), so if someone fails to accept the summons, they will have to hoof it. The notification is considered a "social notification" (which is a particular panel in the interface editor), so you want to make sure to move it someplace easily seen and not hidden behind chat windows and such.

You also do not need to be the group leader to summon the group. You simply have to have right to withdraw at least 20k credits from the guild bank as that's how much it costs to complete the action. And though you didn't ask I would add that people in your group can be in various guilds as well when you summon them. Edited by RaeAvenger

• 6 months later...

Does anyone know how long is the cooldown to do multiple summons to a single area?

I did a summons, but then after trying to summon folks later I get a message that "Guildship summons are currently blocked for your current area". After a full day, still no luck.

Does anyone know how long is the cooldown to do multiple summons to a single area?

I did a summons, but then after trying to summon folks later I get a message that "Guildship summons are currently blocked for your current area". After a full day, still no luck.

That sounds like a bug, or you are trying to summon to an area where summons isn't allowed.

I've done multiple summonings, there's a timed personal lockout after use, but any other guild member that could withdraw 20k could summon again if someone missed it.

A little tip for the OP too, I've found that if you move before everyone has accepted the summon, it would occassionally bug out and send those that accepted after you moved into the nearest spaceport. Don't know if they fixed it, but it was an issue 6 months ago when we were doing commander runs and trying to drop directly into bases using a stealther to get inside first.