How do you think saboteur will get rid of the jedis or the major?

RameiArashi

Will Republic saboteur take out Tau and Arn together? Or one at a time? Will the saboteur fight them or set them up to be killed by the Empire?

Will Imperial saboteur shoot/stab Major Anri in the back or lead her into a trap, letting the Republic take her out?

Will the Republic saboteur eventually team up the with Major?

Will the Imperial saboteur eventually team up with Tau and/or Arn?

Will Republic saboteur take out Tau and Arn together? Or one at a time? Will the saboteur fight them or set them up to be killed by the Empire?

Will Imperial saboteur shoot/stab Major Anri in the back or lead her into a trap, letting the Republic take her out?

Will the Republic saboteur eventually team up the with Major?

I believe the Saboteur will join forces with both Tau and Arn.

After I wrote this I released they'll probably not want to spend the money to do anything other than what they've already done with dark side imperial saboteur on Mek-Sha.. Player character will just say "Lana..." and somehow she will interpret that as "Lana kill these people for me" and heads will roll.

Arn is a character that Tau only knows on the Republic side, at least as far as we know. Because, if you remember, it was Gnost Dural that arranged for him to be her padawan. Since he was killed or captured on the Imperial side, he never gets the chance. That said, I think saboteurs will eventually start to work with Tau and Anri. Imperial Saboteurs can try to hint to Tau that they are on the same side, and Republic saboteurs can basically outright reveal themselves to Anri on Mek-Sha.

For my DS JC saboteur I am hoping to turn Arn into my lapdog and have him take out Tau for me and then join me. Dark stuff but I'm having to much fun with my DS JC saboteur to not want to go all out evil and have some fun. :p

Eh, with me having Theron and Lana I'd rather team up with them again, Tau and/or Arn can stay behind as far as my SI saboteur is concerned he doesn't care about them in the slightest.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

After I wrote this I released they'll probably not want to spend the money to do anything other than what they've already done with dark side imperial saboteur on Mek-Sha.. Player character will just say "Lana..." and somehow she will interpret that as "Lana kill these people for me" and heads will roll.

...And you know what "Lana" spelled backwards is... oh my.