IA Sniper character names? WELP

Mattderp

So I've just been re-rolling over the past 2 weeks, checking out every class, playing them all around to level 25-30 and just having fun. But now, I really want to pick a solid class, and i've gone with sniper. I've also chosen to PvP. So I'm asking for any unique and cool names for an IA Sniper. Got any good idea's? Post them below if you have >:D

So I've just been re-rolling over the past 2 weeks, checking out every class, playing them all around to level 25-30 and just having fun. But now, I really want to pick a solid class, and i've gone with sniper. I've also chosen to PvP. So I'm asking for any unique and cool names for an IA Sniper. Got any good idea's? Post them below if you have >:D

Unique and cool eh? Heh. You came to the right place my friend. Here is my suggestion;

xXxSnIpErKiLlahXxX

With a name like this everyone will know you are awesome and cool and girls will probably want to have sex with you and no one will target you in PvP cause they will see that name and be all like "Damn man, that guy is serious".

Cheers.

Edited by Boundd