Show us your Sith Inquisitor (screen shot)

DragonAgeOrgins

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love that chest piece!

Thank you. I don't quite remember if the chest item was a gift from a side quest or I bought it off the market. Also anyone who is wondering I snapped them during a cut scene. My Video card is at 580GTX and I set AA on.

http://i39.tinypic.com/9rr2pk.jpg

Found chest item

Edited by DragonAgeOrgins

My Assassin is now lvl 40 but I think she looks pretty awesome.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss281/kjaku/Rykkel.jpg

Looks nice, something something Dark Side. I can imagine her saying. Be proud people to show off your SI.

Quoting

The history of the Sith Empire is fraught with scheming politics and dark secrets—the lifeblood of the Sith Inquisitor. Treachery hides around every corner in the Empire’s dark corridors, and survival depends on an individual’s natural cunning and the will to manipulate and defeat their enemies and allies alike. The Inquisitor experiments with forbidden powers to not only survive in this cutthroat environment, but to excel and seize authority.

Regardless of potential, few acolytes succeed in facing the rigorous trials to become Sith Inquisitors. Only the most determined acolytes attain such an achievement, but these Sith are often the ones to watch. Due to their manipulative genius, Inquisitors are skilled at exploiting both their enemies and their allies to further their own personal agendas. Channeling this Force energy, Inquisitors are capable of draining the life from their enemies and using it to feed themselves and their allies.

Though their skills are varied and many, Sith Inquisitors are most feared for their ability to channel the energy of the Force, making them a spectacle to behold on the battlefield. Seething sparks of lightning explode from the Inquisitors’ fingertips and wrap their enemies in tendrils of pure Force energy. Because Inquisitors can twist the Force into lightning to stun, subdue, or destroy their foes, it has become their signature. Those who have experienced the sensation of the Inquisitor’s Force Lightning and survived forever recoil from the crackling sound of electricity.

Which set is that?

Dark Acolyte Robe

Imperial Pilots Pants (225 fleet coms)

The shirt matches the pilots pants perfectly, it's crazy how the pattern even flows to match.

The gloves and boots are imperial soldier social (collector's edition vendor)

disagree.. 1-49 looks bad.. 50 pvp inquisitor looks good

The armor might suit Sorcs but I hate it on my Assassin. I don't look stealthy at all.

I'd post a pic but I look the same as anyone in PvP helm/chest/legs.

I have a sexy Red-Black saber though!

I am in the same boat. my assassin is dead to me now.

Step 1: Get your 4 pieces columni/rakata gear and leave out the chest

Step 2: Do hard mode operation or check the GTN for armoring/mod/enhancement

Step 3: Find a nice orange chest for you.

Step 4: Stuff that chest that chest up!

Step 5: Enjoy your new look.

:p

Note: From what i understand the armoring will be unlocked next big patch on prototype gear, so until then we can only do this trick with pve gear and not on pvp gear.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb256/EliteHunterDS/Veil.jpg

Edited by ElitehunterDS