Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The constant mentioning of Autism in PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The constant mentioning of Autism in PVP

ace_boogie
12.22.2018 , 09:17 AM | #141
The real irony is that this is the most popular thread in the pvp section.

And the forum pvp here is better than the in game pvp.
Ksenia / Angie

Seterade
12.22.2018 , 11:33 AM | #142
/popcorn

the salt is strong in the force.

Rafiknoll
12.22.2018 , 12:17 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Seterade View Post
/popcorn

the salt is strong in the force.
I was hoping this is a good show. I am demonstrating how to use salt without offending any self-recognizing group

(Except for "number farmers", because I actually do think being members of this group is a problematic feature )

Lhancelot
12.22.2018 , 01:32 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by ace_boogie View Post
The real irony is that this is the most popular thread in the pvp section.

And the forum pvp here is better than the in game pvp.
rofl. ^

Honestly, it's not complicated. You got people who can interact respectfully with anonymity, and you got people that cannot.

The reasons some fail or interact poorly with others with the cloak of anonymity on SWTOR fall within an immense list of reasons why.

Whether they use "autism" as an insult or any other derogatory word, it is all the same though. It's written by someone that simply is incapable of operating in a system of communication with total anonymity respectfully.

For me I have never read one insult that was written on the internet by someone unknown to me that stirred my emotions up. I refuse to give that kind of power to some unknown person who aims to anger or upset me.

For people incapable of handling such stuff, they offer ignore and a petition on most games to stop trolls that enjoy causing other discomfort so just use those tools if you need to.
BIOWARE
Players quit WZs they do not enjoy. You are losing PVPers.
Give players a choice of WZs, enough is enough (Huttball) already!

Good job increasing rewards for PVP! It was much needed, thank you.

Rafiknoll
12.22.2018 , 02:36 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by dabbinwax View Post
I’ve been here already killed you you’re not even that good
1. I am not even going to try to guess where were the commas supposed to be here. Too many options. Maybe install some auto-spelling add-on?

2. interesting, I respond to your invite to fight with an invite to fight and you are suddenly being evasive. We have a word for people like you. It’s called “female puppies”. [Female readers, don't take this seriously, it's a reference. Look at the previous posts]

3. Let's assume you did kill me (and I don't. See number 4): far as I care I was luring you and all your friends away from the node so we can win the match, and even during my death I was thinking "hehe, stupid enemies. I can't believe this simple trick worked on so many". You are so unfit for objective mindset so I will tell you: If my death serves the victory of the team, I will let this happen. You should do the same if you realize the realized the real goal in the game.

4. You killed me, eh? Humor us all and do tell me what is my legacy name, character name, and the class I was playing, and also when, please. Even better, post a video as proof if you have one. Ignoring this request will expose you as the lying kid that you are being now...

5. You literally (the real meaning of "literally") ignored everything I said for the lack of a good response, didn't you? Too bad I am able to respond to what you say AND say new things in the same post. A very useful skill for any human conversation

snave
12.22.2018 , 04:34 PM | #146
Who'd have thunk a thread about autism would end up with 2 people bickering over spelling and grammar mistakes.

Seterade
12.22.2018 , 04:52 PM | #147
ha.

/5char

Lhancelot
12.22.2018 , 07:28 PM | #148
Quote: Originally Posted by snave View Post
Who'd have thunk a thread about autism would end up with 2 people bickering over spelling and grammar mistakes.

Couldn't be more fitting if you look at it that way.
BIOWARE
Players quit WZs they do not enjoy. You are losing PVPers.
Give players a choice of WZs, enough is enough (Huttball) already!

Good job increasing rewards for PVP! It was much needed, thank you.

-Bob-
02.27.2021 , 02:11 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
I feel sorry for the place where you live and people say that to people all the time.
We get along just fine without your pity.
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not
Referral link
Wound in the force/The Bastion/Harbinger/SS