Assault on Tython: Major Travik fight

I have been in three different TFP's for Assault on Tython and when the group gets to the fight with Major Travik he bugs out. When his adds come down we kill them but his shield remains active and we are unable to do damage or progress the fight. Edited by RSKone

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing happened with my guild group. We could only disable one of the adds shields with the orbital strike. The second add would not drop his shield no matter how many times he was hit with the orbital strike - making both him and Major Travik indestructable.

Got the same issue. :( Ran the TFP with a PuG group of newcomers, I was the only one that has been there before. No biggie, I explained the fight in detail before starting, but... We killed both adds and the boss remained shielded spamming Satellite Strikes. :eek:

Wiped it via /stuck after the first two minutes, we tryed again. Same result. DId a few other attempts trying other things. Staying on the platform, staying out of it, stacking on him, staying away... Nope, no results at all. :(

Just want to throw my voice in, had the same problem in several different group on both Imp and Pub side. Tried /stuck, reset the boss...and no go. Kinda frustrating for those of use who needed to complete the FP before doing Forged Alliances Part 2.

Happened to me on 3 different chars, 2 on IMP, 1 on REP.

Maybe it has something to do with traveling via GF from strongholds (I've only got Nar Shaddaa), because everytime I queued on the fleet, traveled to my stronghold, got the pop and traveled to Tython.

After it bugs out I let myself die, go back to the beginning, exit group, exit area and I Always get set back on the fleet in the area where the shuttle is that flies from and to Tython.

I dunno what u r talking about, my group of four uber dps each pulled 10k deeps on him and melted in like 6 secs, b4 adds even came down. Easy.

Joke aside, this is messed up. Asap fix required and it looks like it's not only tythoon.

This first boss fight is still bugged to an extent. (after the patch)

U can at least kill the boss now, but with only great tedium. I did it alone today, so I guess a group of 4 might have less isues.

So problem is: two sets of adds come down. When boss is spamming his aoe thing, u can unshield one, but never the other. SO that one add has to be killed with some 90% dr I think? WHile boss is spamming his heavy hitting aoe.

Once both adds r dead, boss can be damaged and killed however.

This first boss fight is still bugged to an extent. (after the patch)

U can at least kill the boss now, but with only great tedium. I did it alone today, so I guess a group of 4 might have less isues.

So problem is: two sets of adds come down. When boss is spamming his aoe thing, u can unshield one, but never the other. SO that one add has to be killed with some 90% dr I think? WHile boss is spamming his heavy hitting aoe.

Once both adds r dead, boss can be damaged and killed however.

This is confirmed. Basically, in order to remove the shield on the boss, you basically have to kill both adds that appear before you can return your DPS attention to the boss. And one of the adds' shields is STILL unresponsive to the intended fight mechanics.

This may suffice as a stopgap measure, but honestly Bioware, this is sloppy devwork. If you are going to release a fix, please fix it properly so the fight works as intended.

This is confirmed. Basically, in order to remove the shield on the boss, you basically have to kill both adds that appear before you can return your DPS attention to the boss. And one of the adds' shields is STILL unresponsive to the intended fight mechanics.

This may suffice as a stopgap measure, but honestly Bioware, this is sloppy devwork. If you are going to release a fix, please fix it properly so the fight works as intended.

Or be thankfull they put a temp fix in? Maybe