The Hammerfist Clan is Recruiting (Empire, 18+)

corcode

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xay just has a fetish for jumping off platforms.

I'm surprised she hasn't jumped into the abyss of EV to see how long the fall is yet.:D

Don't go giving her any bright ideas, Haldri! Now, the next time she has a toon there she is bound to do it!

Well, Hammerfist has welcomed in a few new members!

We continue to work on our weekend operations with a Hard Mode Terror group. We still have a few four-man teams leveling alts together. And we have also put together a late-Friday night leveling team as well!

If you are interested in a mature, socially-minded, content-focused yet still casual, multi-game guild, come check us out!

Just thought I'd throw this out there: while we do want to progress through EC and TFB hard modes, that isn't our priority. We continue to be a casual guild full of mature adults with real life coming first; and we like to progress at our own pace our own way.

Just thought I'd throw this out there: while we do want to progress through EC and TFB hard modes, that isn't our priority. We continue to be a casual guild full of mature adults with real life coming first; and we like to progress at our own pace our own way.

This is certainly true. Several leveling groups, some dedicated PvPers, and several Ops opportunities on the weekends.

Xay just has a fetish for jumping off platforms.

I'm surprised she hasn't jumped into the abyss of EV to see how long the fall is yet.:D

I always wanted to see if it was possible to survive if you could jump on each of the rotating platforms going down into the pit. :p