Ranked Warzone Commendations only in Ranked Warzones

xxxxdantexxxx

I am afraid that Ranked Warzones espacially on German Servers are dying...

And if you don't want Cross-Server PVP more Players would leave!

One big reason is that most Players farm the Ranked Gear in Random Warzones!

I don't think that's the way it should be....

There are only 2 possibilities to change that!

1. RWC only in Ranked Warzones, reward the Players for doing ranked matches! It's absurd that people who never saw a ranked warzone, wear the full ranked Gear!

or

2. Change the trade-in from 1/3 to at least 1/6 or higer and no RWC-rewards for Dailly and Weekly

Otherwise nothing would change, and RW are as dead as they are now...

I think it's the only way to revive Ranked Warzones! It's disturbing that Players have to switch the Server because nobody reacts....

Sry my english is a bit rusty ;)

Edited by xxxxdantexxxx

I'd play ranked if it was 8v8...

4v4 is boring and I have no interest in them, I don't like them in normal mode, sure won't queue for ranked with that being the only choice.

I understand what you mean but if BW changes this, maybe there are enough Players for 8 vs 8 RWZ or a Solo Queue

I would change the requirement for rated warzones, too. Only Players with full competence are allowed to queue for ranked WZ and without the opportunity to change the Gear in a Ranked Warzone, so you have to play with the Gear you've listed.

Edited by xxxxdantexxxx

Ranked warzones could be removed for all I care. ;) As could the ranked gear. Just another grind to reastablish 'proper' odds and really get to play.

But that's just me. I wouldn't queue ranked if I had the whole gear already and had nothing to gain from regs. :D

This idea is settled for the supposedly Level up so no one got the gear, in my opinion players who play ranked matches need another reward then players who only queue for random WZ!

Maybe with a new type of marks so no one could farm them before the patch arrives

Edited by xxxxdantexxxx

Over time, I thought I would more and more dislike 4v4. However, I find myself not missing 8v8 that much. I like the fast pace of 4v4 arenas. I don't win much, but I still have a positive outlook on the arenas and I believe it is because of the pace of arenas and the direct focus on killing. This can get old, though, so they should definiitely work on objective base play for ranked. People have a valid complaint in arenas just being a deathmatch box. It can get very one dimensional.

• 2 weeks later...
I am afraid that Ranked Warzones espacially on German Servers are dying...

And if you don't want Cross-Server PVP more Players would leave!

One big reason is that most Players farm the Ranked Gear in Random Warzones!

I don't think that's the way it should be....

There are only 2 possibilities to change that!

1. RWC only in Ranked Warzones, reward the Players for doing ranked matches! It's absurd that people who never saw a ranked warzone, wear the full ranked Gear!

or

2. Change the trade-in from 1/3 to at least 1/6 or higer and no RWC-rewards for Dailly and Weekly

Otherwise nothing would change, and RW are as dead as they are now...

I think it's the only way to revive Ranked Warzones! It's disturbing that Players have to switch the Server because nobody reacts....

Sry my english is a bit rusty ;)

Signed, Make it interesting to go in Arenas, that would be a good idea.