Petition: More Hooks for Guild Flagship!

Johnkorriban

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/signed

We recently opened guild ship fully, and i confirm 700 is too little for such huge beast of SH. We generally had to avoid using small decorations like pets/personal/chairs/crystals simply because we barely had enough hooks to decorate all rooms according to our RP needs.

• 1 month later...

SWTOR February Producer’s Livestream Notes + SWTOR Game Update 4.3 PTS Patch Notes :

More Flagship Decorations! Players can now place up to 300 Decorations (+50%) on their Guild Flagship!

on a good way

thanks Bio

• 5 weeks later...

I would love more hooks for my houses too. My NS house though 100% still looks a bit empty, I could do more...so more hooks for everything please! :D

And if possible add more carpet hooks in a room so we can put down more rugs, or even stack rugs. I'd also appreciate if the wampa rug could also double as a wall hanging. Thanks :D

I would love more hooks for my houses too. My NS house though 100% still looks a bit empty, I could do more...so more hooks for everything please! :D

And if possible add more carpet hooks in a room so we can put down more rugs, or even stack rugs. I'd also appreciate if the wampa rug could also double as a wall hanging. Thanks :D

Yup carpets are available in the silliest places (example, balconies of both capitals)

• 1 year later...

It's true, we need many more floor covering and ceiling hook options everywhere, not just flagships.

I seem to have plenty of hooks on my flagships, but the decoration limit is lower than I'd like. I guess they didn't want to make it too hard to get to 100%. I seem to remember they increased the deco limit once before?

Edited by Xina_LA

It's true, we need many more floor covering and ceiling hook options everywhere, not just flagships.

I seem to have plenty of hooks on my flagships, but the decoration limit is lower than I'd like. I guess they didn't want to make it too hard to get to 100%. I seem to remember they increased the deco limit once before?

Yup they added like 200 more to the vanilla flagship count.

• 2 weeks later...