Strongholds prestige points is lame and misleading

yoomazir

Definition of PRESTIGE:

Spend MORE MONEY to buy packs from the Cartel Coin Shop to get decorations to put into your Stronghold. RINSE and REPEAT to acquire massive prestige and top ranking on the public SH listing. The more money you spend the more PRESTIGE you get. PRESTIGE is an ongoing CASH GRAB for those who spend the most money on Cartel Coins to have THE MOST PRESTIGE !!!

You will see Strongholds with top ranking public listing with no rooms unlocked! They pump and dump decorations into a SH without unlocking any rooms or decorating them to 100% completion and can have a top public listing?

Strongholds that are 100% decorated with many unique and different items should have top public ranking. Instead you see pump and dump Strongholds spammed with the same multiple items to gain high PRESTIGE. It should be exactly the opposite, with Strongholds having different and unique items having higher PRESTIGE.

BOTTOM LINE: PRESTIGE is simply an ongoing "carrot-on-a-stick" CASH-GRAB designed to cater to those who spend the most MONEY in the CARTEL SHOP. FOR PAY TO WIN.....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don t really want to be a trol here or under mind what people are saying but my Stronghold most days on tre is high end in the food chain around 197k last time i looked and some times am in 1st place for a few hours and you know how many people vist ? around 3 to 4 people tops , thats on new yavin alone

your not missing out on anything

Edited by Murder_Toys

I don t really want to be a trol here or under mind what people are saying but my Stronghold most days on tre is high end in the food chain around 197k last time i looked and some times am in 1st place for a few hours and you know how many people vist ? around 3 to 4 people tops , thats on new yavin alone

your not missing out on anything

That's pretty high end in the food chain, yeah. I thought I visited all the high-end prestige strongholds on TRE, but, um, to put it mildly, they're quite randomly decorated. Most of them, at least. Maybe that's the reason the visitors don't linger long?

That's pretty high end in the food chain, yeah. I thought I visited all the high-end prestige strongholds on TRE, but, um, to put it mildly, they're quite randomly decorated. Most of them, at least. Maybe that's the reason the visitors don't linger long?

yeah my yavin is not looking that bad could be better but i do get requests one in a blue moon for my Dk and Couruscant to had out sliver keys , give us a shout some time, always welcome peoples ideas to improve on stuff.

I think as a Whole tho players that are nt even in to Sh should have a reason to go in them . am just dreaming here but given that yavin can hold 60 people maybe BW should of capped at 50 and allowed for some npc's that u could kill in the caves as a weekly missions.

or maybe a new strong holder starter mission .. like go to 5 SH and rate em etc

:rak_03:

anyway am no boy wonder ^^

Edited by Murder_Toys

Definition of PRESTIGE:

Spend MORE MONEY to buy packs from the Cartel Coin Shop to get decorations to put into your Stronghold. RINSE and REPEAT to acquire massive prestige and top ranking on the public SH listing. The more money you spend the more PRESTIGE you get. PRESTIGE is an ongoing CASH GRAB for those who spend the most money on Cartel Coins to have THE MOST PRESTIGE !!!

You will see Strongholds with top ranking public listing with no rooms unlocked! They pump and dump decorations into a SH without unlocking any rooms or decorating them to 100% completion and can have a top public listing?

Strongholds that are 100% decorated with many unique and different items should have top public ranking. Instead you see pump and dump Strongholds spammed with the same multiple items to gain high PRESTIGE. It should be exactly the opposite, with Strongholds having different and unique items having higher PRESTIGE.

BOTTOM LINE: PRESTIGE is simply an ongoing "carrot-on-a-stick" CASH-GRAB designed to cater to those who spend the most MONEY in the CARTEL SHOP. FOR PAY TO WIN.....

I agreed with this statement it in terms of it is pay to win .

tho this part is not ture " You will see Strongholds with top ranking public listing with no rooms unlocked!"

you have to unlock the rooms to get the max score.

I think at the end of the day you got to do your SH for yourself . I do see score on my server TRE above 210 ( can think of 2 people ) that i know and have swapped decos with but you will hit a wall and your start maxxing out 50 of 50 of 30k decos or wall safes .

I know of one guild mate who spends mils a week just unlocking 4 plus score at a time.

add on top of that if u need to pay a group to run old achieve's

Edited by Murder_Toys