Error loading onto server

Dasih

much nicer way

Considering the fix is a bit more detailed than that, pointing the poster to the sticky is the better idea.

Oh and I'm sorry you're offended. What I've been told to do by a certain staff member in an one sided discussion is not give an answer and direct them to the EA help boards. Would you prefer we start doing that? I'd rather help the person and show them how I found the answer.

Considering the fix is a bit more detailed than that, pointing the poster to the sticky is the better idea.

Oh and I'm sorry you're offended. What I've been told to do by a certain staff member in an one sided discussion is not give an answer and direct them to the EA help boards. Would you prefer we start doing that? I'd rather help the person and show them how I found the answer.

1. I am not offended, i am simply pointing out the tone of your first post was a bit......rough so to speak.

2. No, i don't agree with the staff members assertion that we should not give an answer. Far better to help the person than to do nothing.

Right mouse click on the task bar and start task manager and then end all Bitraider processes (BRSptSvc.exe brwc.exe etc) , then delete the Bitraider folder or follow the directions in the link that dr mike posted.

It has proven to help quite a few to end the bitraider processes prior to triggering the repair process