My Whine - What happend after the update?

PierceRG

I have been playing GS for a few weeks now, have upgraded 3 ships, Was no expert, but could hold my own, but since the update, I am getting blanked regularly. Has anyone else seen this? Just seems like after the update and the addition of the F2P, something got adjusted. Thanks for listening.

What server do you play on? What ships and builds do you regularly play? What strategies do you usually follow, and how are they generally countered?

If you're suddenly getting your *** handed to you, it could be because something in the game changed to worsen your strategy, or it could be that you're running into more people that know how to fight you and win. It could also be that the new game type isn't suited to your strengths.

I have been playing GS for a few weeks now, have upgraded 3 ships, Was no expert, but could hold my own, but since the update, I am getting blanked regularly. Has anyone else seen this? Just seems like after the update and the addition of the F2P, something got adjusted. Thanks for listening.

Scouts took a hit because OP or not drones can't be out maneuvered the way scouts used to out maneuver other pilots. Killing the drones is an option but if they load to many in 1 spot it is best to just avoid that spot. If it is an evasion scout they did take a hit to there evasion. If you play a strike fighter or a GS you should be in good shape as they will be harassed by scouts a lot less now. We scouts can't just charge at something full speed and knife fight them to death like we used because it could be a trap. To tell the truth Bombers may have brought the scouts down to the level of every other ship but i think they went a little to far.