The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom

smexymage

Does anyone know where I can read this online? It was published in the latest Star Wars insider but I don't want to to shell out £6.99 for the mag as I only want to read the short story. It apparently leads straight into the Annihilation book thats coming by Drew so would like to have a read if possible.

If it isn't available from Star Wars Insider online, you realize that other web outlets hosting it without specific licensing have posted pirated IP, right? And links to that can't be posted here. Sorry.

Not necessarily, if the author has allowed it. Just dont fancy paying the cost of an overpriced magazine for one short story.

Not necessarily, if the author has allowed it. Just dont fancy paying the cost of an overpriced magazine for one short story.

The author doesn't own it. Lucasfilm does. The nature of the licensing beast means that anything created for a licensed product becomes the property of the licensor.

The author doesn't own it. Lucasfilm does. The nature of the licensing beast means that anything created for a licensed product becomes the property of the licensor.

Well even if that is the case, I don't think Lucasfilm own Star Wars Insider do they? If not then they(Lucasfilm) may have released it on other websites?

Edited by smexymage