Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

RyanReagan

Cheers to all who like to pvp! Everyone who isn't a dick gets tops in my books!

A few things this thread has done for me:

1. Some of you are wrong so you just need to sit there in your wrongness and be wrong.

2. I have a dirty mind, so everything you say will be turned into something dirty for my entertainment purposes.

3. Sometimes I wish I spoke idiot so that I could tell people off in their own language, especially in say.

4. The world would be a nicer place if everyone just took a chill pill.... even better if on occasion one or two choked on it.

Finally, it's a game. I think you've stroked each others egos enough so let''s have fun and go kill each other in a war zone! Who wants to be the first to focus fire me and pop my bubble?????????? ;)

hehe... stroke :rak_03:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Churb in the mouth.

Why does JD troll me?!! Ahh he likes to re spawn for some reason.

-JackTheRipper

If you are talking about me then try not to overanalyze stuff im just burning you down with all the other randoms. Get Churb to give you some lessons cuz that dood is in beast mode.

I'm not a fantastic pvp'er, but i feel i do decent most of the time. In every match i have played, no players stand out like the infinite darkness guys when it comes to making me feel like i have so much improvement to do. Yes omg pink is great, and physics kick *** as well, but there's something about ID... they don't bash people or tell people they suck, and they don't mind answering questions about classes to non guildees of theirs. They just play the game very well. i also hear that to join the guild you have to be chosen and tried out, who else does that? If you want to be the best, only accept the best. That is what makes ID unique and on a different level.

I'm not a fantastic pvp'er, but i feel i do decent most of the time. In every match i have played, no players stand out like the infinite darkness guys when it comes to making me feel like i have so much improvement to do. Yes omg pink is great, and physics kick *** as well, but there's something about ID... they don't bash people or tell people they suck, and they don't mind answering questions about classes to non guildees of theirs. They just play the game very well. i also hear that to join the guild you have to be chosen and tried out, who else does that? If you want to be the best, only accept the best. That is what makes ID unique and on a different level.

ID is a team with highly skilled folks and extremely good team coordination, I have a great deal of respect for them.

Regarding the bolded statement though, that is simply not true. Physics recruitment is just as selective, and tryouts last for up to 2 weeks playing every night in mumble to see how the player meshes with the team, not just how individually skilled he/she is. Other teams also have different degrees of exclusivity, and I'm pretty sure Eternal/Pink/Wanted don't let just anyone into their ranks either.

Edited by ParagonAX

ID is a team with highly skilled folks and extremely good team coordination, I have a great deal of respect for them.

Regarding the bolded statement though, that is simply not true. Physics recruitment is just as selective, and tryouts last for up to 2 weeks playing every night in mumble to see how the player meshes with the team, not just how individually skilled he/she is. Other teams also have different degrees of exclusivity, and I'm pretty sure Eternal/Pink/Wanted don't let just anyone into their ranks either.

Oh I see. Apoligies then for my ignorance :)

Physics recruitment is just as selective.

That's completely true. Everytime I tried to talk to any Physics members about join their guild they always say things like "guild is full" or "I don't have privilegies, talk to someone else". So...they are very selective...or I'm damn noob.... maybe both lmao

P.S: I'm not complaining about that, ok? I'm just kidding, you can pick (or not) any1 you want too, I'm not here to question your choices lol

Edited by JeffSantos

There are really only 5 on EST evening time zone. Do not forget the more elite guilds like Death-Sentence as one example who may be smaller, but have equally high end PvPers to rival any of the below and who are on at different times.

1. ID (IMP) Respect

2. Physics (IMP) Obsessive

3. WOOPS (IMP) Respect

4. OMG Pink (PUB) Respect

5. Grey Order / Resilience (PUB) Obsessive

How anyone can put WOOK on there is just crazy, and as for Dark Jesters, well Kyarra the snake ran off to make another guild called Unconquered, because she did not get her own way from what I understand. Attention seeking again, long grass, needs to be cut short snake.

The real top 5 are above, simple. All the other people that have put in guilds like Wanted and WOOK must watch POP IDOL or something.

Death-Sentence also have some fantastic PvPers, who are as far as I am concerned ranked right up there. The majority always choose the huge guilds, but fail to see the smaller more elite guilds, such as Death-Sentence, Resilience, etc. Be on early morning to see how Death-Sentence will own you, same applies with Resilience. 24 hour game, not just a few hours in the EST time frame.

Ta

Fat

Edited by FatEdd

UMMM FACT WOOK doesn't beat out eternal or OMG PINKS a team. Fact this is a BS list DARK JESTERS REALLY ive seen 4 man premades beat full 8 man dark jester teams. Fact GRATS ID your the top pvp guild on a pve server is it hard to get that status or just hard to play on a pvp server because you dont want to lose..

???? so does Churb taste salty people.

Completely honest opinion from you there, WOOK and DJs in our own guild groups beat them more than we lose, so many are deluded as per. I think many have just gone on guild sizes, but not looked at the real quality out there.

ID, Physics, OMG Pink, Resilience, WOOPS to me are the tough cookies, 75% of them are butt heads, but a few especially from WOOPs and ID are actually alright people.

Rest of em ..I..

There are really only 5 on EST evening time zone. Do not forget the more elite guilds like Death-Sentence as one example who may be smaller, but have equally high end PvPers to rival any of the below and who are on at different times.

1. ID (IMP) Respect

3. WOOPS (IMP) Respect

How anyone can put WOOK on there is just crazy, and as for Dark Jesters, well Kyarra the snake ran off to make another guild called Unconquered, because she did not get her own way from what I understand. Attention seeking again, long grass, needs to be cut short snake.

The real top 5 are above, simple. All the other people that have put in guilds like Wanted and WOOK must watch POP IDOL or something.

Death-Sentence also have some fantastic PvPers, who are as far as I am concerned ranked right up there. The majority always choose the huge guilds, but fail to see the smaller more elite guilds, such as Death-Sentence, Resilience, etc. Be on early morning to see how Death-Sentence will own you, same applies with Resilience. 24 hour game, not just a few hours in the EST time frame.

Ta

Fat

All I have to say is LOL. Apparently you haven't been doing any ranked to actually have an opinion because that list is hilarious. Who cares if Death-Sentence can beat on noobs in the morning.

I also love how you continue to mention smaller pvp guilds not being recognized because of the size, yet you crack a joke about Wanted. Who indeed is small and has won and lost games in ranked against ID, Woops, and Resilience/Eternal. Wanted may not be the best, yet. But they deserve recognition of having a very competitive team.

Edited by SyphonSith

Does it even really matter when PvP is completely and utterly broken?

(Read: Stun Wars, Smash/Sweep Wars)

Until the level cap increase and the balance adjustments Bioware are supposedly working on, who wins in rated PvP is not based on skill, but class stacking and abuse of broken mechanics.

Regards,

KK

1. ID (IMP) Respect

3. WOOPS (IMP) Respect

Ta

Fat

Hey look, another person who does not participate in competitive rated PvP, pulling a list out of his butt. Anyone who actually queues rated knows it's not as cut and dry as a simple top five list (the original list in this thread was not even meant to be taken seriously, and serious PvPers know that, too).

There are a number of teams on relatively equal ground right now, and it has resulted in some very close match-ups where no one team is winning every single game. I'm talking about guilds that can field a full rated team, though, not just whatever random guild can stack four FOTM classes in a pre-made and face-roll people in PvE and Recruit gear in normal WZs at 6am, or any time. There's a substantial difference.

Don't take my word for it, though. Feel free to queue up BoB for rated sometime and we'll see who the real Pop Idol fans are ;)

1. ID (IMP) Respect

3. WOOPS (IMP) Respect

Ta

Fat

1. Kyarra left because of other reasons, did it quietly to avoid any drama, and everyone agreed on her decision except the ones who stayed in DJ

2. Death-Sentence? please, never seen them in rated, I'm surprised there's more than 2 players

3. Resilience, small guild? a. you mean Eternàl? b. small? more like the best pvp guild on pub side..

4. Grey Order is a PVE guild that barely does pvp anymore

5. again lmfao at Death-Sentence with your "elite pvpers equally as good".. that's almost cute

6. get in rated - THEN have an opinion

1. ID (IMP) Respect

3. WOOPS (IMP) Respect

Ta

Fat

I suppose even the worst pvpers in the game get an opinion. It only means it's equally as bad as they are though. Any time you want to see what a merc can actually do in any of the three specs let me know. I'll put on recruit gear and unplug my keyboard to level the playing field.

All I know is Kyarra needs to stop copying my gear look. :p Though it does look better on blue than red... :p

I just want to be as sexy as you are when we dance together! ;)

You might want to know all the facts before you start name calling and pointing fingers. However, everyone needs a scapegoat and I tend to find that target on my back more often than i care to. Perhaps you need to find someone with lower self esteem to bully because honestly I forget why you have such hatred against me other than you got booted from DJs and when I logged in you blamed me. I'm used to it though, people either love me or hate me and I can't change who I am, nor will I.