Rating Threads - How?

Jhonen

I dont know, I think the mods rate them on their opinion, because usually each rating only has 1 vote.

For example this thread has 5 stars http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=134354

so just goes to show....

Wow, that thread and that people rated it high really burned your bottom, didn't it? So much so you needed to start the anti thread to it, mentioned it in that anti thread, and then mention it here as well.

When you reply to a thread, it's at the bottom under "Additional Options."

NOTE: Once you have submitted the post, you can not edit the post to rate the thread afterwards. You will need to reply to the thread again in order to rate it (if you forgot the 1st time).

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

When you reply to a thread, it's at the bottom under "Additional Options."

NOTE: Once you have submitted the post, you can not edit the post to rate the thread afterwards. You will need to reply to the thread again in order to rate it (if you forgot the 1st time).

err really? I'm pretty sure I've been doing that a lot recently. I don't think you can change your rating, but I think you can add one if you want. I could be wrong though.

Edited by VicSkimmr

Make a post in it and look at the bottom of the screen for "Additional Options".

You're a genius man, thank you!

Funny thing is, I totally forgot I made this thread and found it again when I Googled "the old republic forums rate thread" xD