Black Color Crystal

yamibloodedge

Black I'm skeptical about... IMO, lightsabers should have at least the colored outline like on the raid and preorder weapons now.

Rainbow... um, no? Every visualization my mind can come up with for rainbow color just ends up looking silly... (again, my opinion)

Black lightsabre?

That would look lame.

But a White lightsabre with black core would be pretty boss.

And rainbow color crystals are WAYYYY too non-canon.

Not to mention they would look totally fruity.

Breaks immersion by like 120%

Edited by Kerplode

• 3 months later...
The whole point of the game it to live out your star wars fantasies, so if someone wants an all black crystal they should be allowed to get it and what better way to show the darkness withing a sith lord's heart than with a black lightsaber crystal. It was very popular in The Force Unleashed 1 and 2 so I think it should be but into the game.

Black lightsabre?

That would look lame.

But a White lightsabre with black core would be pretty boss.

And rainbow color crystals are WAYYYY too non-canon.

Not to mention they would look totally fruity.

Breaks immersion by like 120%

Its been confirmed that there are black-white color crystals, its a "gift" from Bio

Its been confirmed that there are black-white color crystals, its a "gift" from Bio

I've read - not been able to confirm - that there are 2 ways of getting the Black-White.

1. Was to accidentally vendor your white crystal and when they request BW get the item back, BW gave them a Black-White.

2. To work at BW SWTOR and to leave/retire and get it as a present (not an option for 99.9-% of us).

Can anyone submitted a screenshot they've found of this crystal? I'm giddy with anticipation!

No, Just, No, The DarkSaber is GLs way of Saying "**** EU Canon and **** VIBROBLADES!, LIGHTSABERS ARE UNSTOPPABLE *Rant Rant Rant*", And it doesnt even look like a Classic lightsaber, and theres no story behind it too, Who made it?, who used it?, all sabers are made by individuals, atleast in the timeframe the darksaber was made

My guildies are razing me and saying this is photoshopped, anyone have another picture for proof? Or name of Character and server? They can create an alt and check it out.

Here -> http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/7813/screenshot2012052214082.jpg

and this -> http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3888/screenshot2012052214425.jpg

Edited by Sabredance