glitches in combat

MidnightTrooper

I have seen on any character on any level, too often when I start fighting an enemy, I can not do anything. I try using any of my moves, & the character starts to swing the light saber or shoot the blaster, but then stops & wont do anything. The enemy does not do anything either, & I have to leave that enemy to let it reset {Which sucks when you have them almost dead & they reset back to full health even though your character does not}

This happens often, sometimes before I do any damage, but also in the middle of combat. It happens on any of the worlds from the first one to the newest ones. Happened on Ossus just yesterday. Took out two of three soldiers, but the third one would not let me do anything until that enemy decided to move. There was nothing in the way & no reason I can see that it should do this.

Is it just me, or are others having this problem as well?

Erm.. I'm not too sure if that's the same problem I'm having lately, which is targeted aoes doing nothing. I set them down and they just poof and I realize after a moment that I'm standing there doing nothing.

Same thing. Happens with a most things. It’s really annoying when you die because you realise your DCDs and heal pack didn’t activate.

What’s also frustrating is needing to put comps on passive to get them close enough to heal you. If you use an ability like speed run or force leap, 6/10 times your comp doesn’t follow or catch up. So I have to put my comp on passive if they don’t and then take them off when they are close enough. Sometimes that’s enough to nearly get me killed, especially in a boss fight.

I have seen some animation changes not sure if they are glitches, but wounding shots fires like a double tap rather than a continuous series of shots.

Also my companion will just stand there and not approach enemies out of range to engage if I order him to.

I am used to ordering my companion to take out one mob while I tackle another.