Creeping Terror

X-Hawk-X

It's damage isn't that high, but it's another dot which much of the madness DPS is dependent on, it provides self healing through parasitism and it's a 2 second root. That root ignores resolve in pvp. Great for freezing someone in the fire or knocking them into the poison and rooting them there. While leveling it's a great tool to kite melee mobs.

DUDE....

This is one of the best talents in the game and there is a good reason why its where it is.

First off its an instant cast DoT. In endgame PVE, you gain force back when your dot's proc from Death Field. It MUST be on the target at all times.

In PVP I am surprised its not *****ed about more. Its a 30 METER SNARE w/ DOT. That means it ignores resolve. The CD on it is absurdly short and I am not even sure you need a clear LOS, as I can hit it on huttball carriers from underneath the scaffolding, even in the pit to the top.

It should be the first thing in your PVP stoppage rotation, as PVP nubs will use their break CC on it then you can chain electrocute and whirlwind, then hit them with this again once resolve is up.

The damage on it is meh, but its the utility of it that is flat out awesome.

DUDE....

This is one of the best talents in the game and there is a good reason why its where it is.

First off its an instant cast DoT. In endgame PVE, you gain force back when your dot's proc from Death Field. It MUST be on the target at all times.

In PVP I am surprised its not *****ed about more. Its a 30 METER SNARE w/ DOT. That means it ignores resolve. The CD on it is absurdly short and I am not even sure you need a clear LOS, as I can hit it on huttball carriers from underneath the scaffolding, even in the pit to the top.

It should be the first thing in your PVP stoppage rotation, as PVP nubs will use their break CC on it then you can chain electrocute and whirlwind, then hit them with this again once resolve is up.

The damage on it is meh, but its the utility of it that is flat out awesome.

Yep, I enjoy the hell out of it for PvP in my PvE spec. Stand from a safe distance from the heavy fighting and DoT people are with CT, either before or right after Recklessness -> Death Field. Then move in throw a Shock at lowest hp target for Unearthed Knowledge, if the target isn't already below 30% by this time, a few Thrash hits (with Raze thrown in possibly) will do the trick.