Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Grand Galactic Sale!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beyrahl
09.09.2019 , 01:37 PM | #11
So transfers being on sale is great and all, but since you've added rating reset on transfer, the characters I want to move suffer reset on transfer. . . Meaning I won't be transferring during the sale which is the only reason I really wanted to. Is there any way we could get this looked into for at least the future? Like transfer tokens or something? (Tokens to move after seasons over so we don't get reset..) >_>

Ardrossan
09.09.2019 , 01:57 PM | #12
I was hoping for 90 cc. 300's okay but still a bit steep.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Companions are a crutch for the weak.

Nmyownworld
09.09.2019 , 10:24 PM | #13
Yay! Nice setup of the sale page, Daniel Steed.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Guild Rename sale. I have a guild on one server that I'd love to rename. I bought it a few years ago when some friends and I formed a guild. They left the game, but I kept the guild because why not? I've long wanted to change that guild's name, but not for 3000 Cartel Coins. Sale! Sale! Sale! Sale!

And, a Collections unlock sale for at least 50% off, hmmm?

Zerileth
09.09.2019 , 11:22 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardrossan View Post
Inflation on transfer costs, but no increase to our monthly cc allotment.
7.0 Return To Kashyyyk
IGN: "Bioware sees soaring profits with new SWTOR expansion, Return to Kashyyyk."

FlameYOL
09.10.2019 , 02:40 PM | #15
Thanks for the heads-up. I hope we're getting character re-names as well!
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Rion_Starkiller
09.10.2019 , 02:44 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Beyrahl View Post
So transfers being on sale is great and all, but since you've added rating reset on transfer, the characters I want to move suffer reset on transfer. . . Meaning I won't be transferring during the sale which is the only reason I really wanted to. Is there any way we could get this looked into for at least the future? Like transfer tokens or something? (Tokens to move after seasons over so we don't get reset..) >_>
Yeah, I wish you could buy "transfer tokens" from the CM, instead of manual purchasing transfers from the website.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(÷,,,,÷)(\/) ¶̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

Totemdancer
09.10.2019 , 07:31 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardrossan View Post
Have to agree. At 300cc Iíll only transfer one. I had planned to transfer 20 if it was 90cc as well as open up extra server slots.
Bioware are doing themselves a disservice having the price so high. I only have 1200cc and would have to buy more to transfer 20. If Iím only transferring one I wonít bother buying more,
1x 300cc = 300cc
20x 90cc = 1800cc + ??cc for extra slots
Please click below link for FREE stuff and Friend Referal for Free 7 day subscription

JANTDN
09.10.2019 , 07:42 PM | #18
Sooooooo... what are the chances of me getting a partial refund on the 4 character transfers I made on August 30th? Character transfers are expensive, and I definitely would've waited the week and a half if I'd known about this. That being said, the whole pre-expansion weekly sale thing is pretty cool.

KendraP
09.10.2019 , 08:17 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by JANTDN View Post
Sooooooo... what are the chances of me getting a partial refund on the 4 character transfers I made on August 30th? Character transfers are expensive, and I definitely would've waited the week and a half if I'd known about this. That being said, the whole pre-expansion weekly sale thing is pretty cool.
Uh, about 0. I did a character transfer even later than that but before i noticed the sale. Dont see me whinging about wanting a refund.

DarkTergon
09.10.2019 , 11:12 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
Uh, about 0. I did a character transfer even later than that but before i noticed the sale. Dont see me whinging about wanting a refund.
probably right. It has been on the forum for a while that they were coming, so cs would probably use that as a reason for saying no.
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ