Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BlueSparten
10.26.2019 , 02:44 PM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by frankiedelano View Post
guess that's not important to them tracker been updated and it hasn't been added to it...
Will repeat this daily until it is added to the list as I subscribe to two accounts. (As many others do)

JediMasterSkid
10.26.2019 , 03:16 PM | #212
First mission on Mek-Sha imp side. I have defeated the mysterious assailant and then clicked on him to talk to but cut scene doesn't load up. My screen goes black for a few seconds then the room appears but with no one about. I logged out and re-logged the game, reset my phase, reset the mission and during the conversation when I get to Mek-Sha I have chosen all 3 options available but to no avail on my Imp agent and Sith sorcerer.
Referral link below
http://www.swtor.com/r/jgsms6

An option for a Rakghoul Tusken Raider gear will be awesome for me

Manufracture
10.26.2019 , 11:41 PM | #213
The profanity filter on Malgus Imp side seems to no longer be working. Likewise, Interloper for the Sith Warrior is bugged, there is no second force charge available immediately after using force charge the first time.

Trance-Gemini
10.27.2019 , 02:00 AM | #214
Couple of bugs I've run into, attempted to purchase a couple of pieces of unidentified gear from fleet, nothing appeared in my inventory and the tech fragments were spent.

Also, last couple of renown crates opened with nothing in them, I've stopped opening crates because of this.

adiiiitroll
10.27.2019 , 02:18 AM | #215
Ello first of awesome job on the stormwatch animation i like it very much.
There is a bug regarding stormwatch: even though i put my afliction dot on the target it doesnt get hit by lightning and sometimes it doesnt even take the damage from stormwatch when the dot does damage, if i put the other dot crushing darkness it works, and for the last part with thundering blast sometimes it works and the target getz zapped from above and the damage is added and sometimes it doesnt apply and no zapp from above and no damage.
can you please investigate this further its my favorite tactical so far and i want to work all the time and as intended in the tooltip

juliabee
10.27.2019 , 03:16 AM | #216
Maybe this is already here in list, but i'll repeat then:
All abilities which became Charged dont show cooldown/recharging text. Also all Utilities which affect charged ablities Cooldown time (like Preparation and Battlefield Command for Jedi Guardians) dont affect Recharging time so dont work properly (or dont work at all).

Berronaxftw
10.27.2019 , 03:31 AM | #217
Item Level 270 Relics have more than double the proc stats of a 276 relic.

Carolus-Emilio
10.27.2019 , 04:54 AM | #218
the walker missions on Voss and Iokath. the problem is that the walker has the same health as you and the walkers don't absorb any damage when you use them so it makes it almost impossible to finish the misson because of it. please fix it

doelow
10.27.2019 , 06:57 AM | #219
Don't feel like combing the thread if this has already been stated, but General chat is not working for me on Onderon.

LeLink
10.27.2019 , 07:12 AM | #220
Another dead character appeared in a dialogue of "Objective Meridian".
Exactly :
Spoiler

Here are details on my character, should they help to find what causes the bug :

Spoiler