1.4 Balance; thoughts?

ambitiousapple

I'm not playing and haven't been for a number of weeks now, however, i am curious as to what the pvp community (what's left of it) thinks about the 1.4 changes? I'm aware it's early days, however some first impressions would be nice.

Specifically looking for opinions from Dav, Kei, Ward, Limbo, Fore (Sorc + Jugg), Ave, Fugue and anyone else who can type out a well-thought out, rational post (I'm naming names from past experience here)

FYI "Dude, it's PTs man I'm telling you!", " Dude *********** Davito man." and "Seriously, Marauders? *heavy exhale* I just... *heavy exhale* Do you know what I mean?" don't count as well-thought out, rational posts

cheers

Honestly I think it is Shadow that is the new FOTM.

We (Shadows) have always been in the "Top 3 OP classes", but these changes have pushed us up to a level where we pretty much have the best arsenal of utility of any class by a long shot, unique and new defensive abilities (that are low in the infiltration tree) and by far the best resource management of any of the classes... I can pretty much spam abilities and not even worry about running out of force as well as having the upgraded Shadow Strike procs with crits of (4-5k damage) AND 24 seconds of 25% damage reduction per fight all while running with my 27/12/2 spec (which I will be testing in the future), all I miss out on is upheaval procs and FiB.

Having said that, I have (over the last 2 days) been running almost full Infiltration with a bit of Balance, and I can tell everyone honestly I think it is now the best burst class spec followed closely by my scrapper scoundrel... getting used to the hit and run game style is hard (after being a tank burst for 7 months), but this task can easily be accomplished by anyone who has some experience.

I put Shadow at #1 (up from #3) for game update 1.4

Now onto Sentinel... I don't really play my 50 Sentinel much because honestly I find it absolutely boring PvP gameplay... however I can say that Sentinels have always been a great and very deadly class (when controlled by the right person)

Note that I believe the changes are not significant at all, and they are basically still the same class.

The excellent clutch defensive cool downs along with the unique resource management system (that takes advanced skill getting used to) COMBINED with Transcendence <3 :p + the arsenal of control effects and finally the awesome DPS a good Sentinel can output... I have to rank Sentinel at #2 (down from #1) for game update 1.4

Finally! (but not finally) operatives and scoundrels everywhere got what they have always wanted, in Game Update 1.4: And that is a decent gap closer... sneak now increases movement speed by 50% for 6 seconds, this tool goes a long way for all scrappers, as it was the only thing they lacked pre 1.4, they have always had the most and most effective stuns in game, they have always had great burst DPS, they have always had useful defensive abilities on very short cooldowns. This addition completes the scoundrel scrapper as a class as the lack of mobility was the only thing holding them back from owning us all, watch out for these sneaky backstabbers (and back shooters). Scoundrel Heals have always been awesome... no effective changes except the Cloak cool down reduction. Scoundrel at #3 (up from #4) for game update 1.4.

Pyro PTs and Assault VGs!!! The almighty glass cannon! Nerfed... class is now basically a 'slightly bigger than average range' melee class. This class was the king of burst pre 1.4... when played by the best of the best (and luckiest with procs), this class was capable of destroying every other class. The class is now only going to be effective against other melee classes, with very few gap closing and control abilities it will be quite a challange for this class to kill ranged classes. Vanguard at #4 (down from #2) for game update 1.4.

Guardian, good class bro, King of 1v1 and a counter to burst classes. Plus who can ignore those jumps in huttball as well as those 6k+ smashes. Rated so low because they are not capable of doing absolutely outstanding things, they are just there as a class that is very useful in the hands of a good players. Really this class could be ranked #1 or #5, but I haven't seen any changes in 1.4 (apart from the focus smash buff) that I can really talk about (I don't know the class that well) Guardian at #5+ (constant) for game update 1.4.

I believe that Guardian/Vanguard/Scoundrel can all be #3, #4 or #5 depending on the player and spec.

TL;DR:

1: Shadow

2: Sentinel

3: Scoundrel/Vanguard/Guardian

4: "

5: "

:):):)

Ciraf

Edited by HyperThomas

To be honest it is hard to give a full review of the balance changes this early as many people are still adjusting to the changes, but I will give my early assessment on a few of them.

Starting of course with the marauder/sentinel changes.

The undying rage change while being a nerf is nothing to be concerned about for a well rounded marauder. While marauders did need a tweak to re-balance them with other classes I don't think this is going to have the intended result. This change effects the ability to survive the Huttball fire and reduces the chances of recovery from a 1vgroup perspective, as most would know marauders can still turn a fight around in the 4 seconds of undying.

The shake up to rage tree is nothing to ignore but it still doesn't make rage a viable rwz spec without becoming a liability. With no utility and very low survivability, damage is just not enough to carry this spec. I have never been a fan of rage marauders as it is a one trick pony with no team support, even with these changes it has not for me become a spec to use. Annihilation is still the 1v1 1v2 spec and carnage is the utility support spec with high focus target damage.

As Bio-ware is yet to fix the deadly saber bug, carnage would be my suggested spec for ranked, although I am an annihilation fan boy.

Juggernaut/Guardian:

As far as I can tell the change is about the same, however it has reduced some hybrid specs strength. The rage tree is a stronger buff to jugs then marauders as they still carry a lot of utility and support. It wouldn't shock me to see a lot of these guys returning to the old rage specs. Overall I don't see this being a problem for my marauder and I wont be changing my tactics against them.

Inquisitor:

While some are not familiar with the type of knock back used in the overload change it is a better ability now, with almost a 180 degree cone attack that activates instantly this change has heavily improved its utility defensively and offensively. Organized play can now counter this ability however the level of skill is beyond the average player.

The changes to force speed are still a toss of the coin for me, in many respects I think it is a negative as mobility is a problem in this game as we have seen with Bio-ware having to add more to re-balance. Sorcerers on the other hand needed this change and it is a positive, while not good enough to counter every charge as the cooldown is shorter, it is enough to give them more utility in all aspects of play.

Sage/Sorcerer:

This new heal is awesome and has given them a ton of survivability that they surely needed, however it is quite depressing to see them stack it with a med-pack and restore more then half their health.

Polarity shift change: this was NOT needed in my opinion as there are few interrupts in game with a short enough interrupt cooldown to counter healing. Another effect from this is it eats interrupts unlike other classed like mercenaries shield that prevents them from being interrupted, causing the interrupt ability to be greyed out while targeting them. This can be countered by recognizing the buff but I don't think this was intended by Bio-ware as they seem to like to favor low skill cap PVP.

Fadeout change: this is a change that is going to define the difference between skilled 1v1 players and noobs. It is easy to counter as you can just save your charge/pull/snare/stun until after the 2 seconds is up but when used correctly can be a powerful defensive tool, utilizing line of sight or just pure range as can be done to PT's now.

Backlash: this change is stupid. There is already enough stuns in game we didn't need more. I will get into this further down with resolve.

In conclusion this class has been buffed to a level playing field and in skilled hands can be a very competitive 1v1 class now. But it is still squishy in group environments and would rely on tactics and support to handle switches.

Shadow/Assassin:

First up force cloak reduction of CD needed nothing more to say. The darkness changes are PVE as there are few if any tank geared sins around and with low defense in dps gear I don't think this will benefit in PVP. So it is a possible nerf as shroud was originally a 45 second cooldown, now 1 minute.

Deception: tricky one here. The spec needed a buff to survivability as they were saber meat but I don't really see too many issues with this spec in group environments as they are still meat in duration fights and a common quick switch target. 1v1 however I see a lot of potential for this spec to jump the ranks although it is heavily revolving around 1 defensive change (25% damage reduction) that only lasts 6 seconds (12 if you count using blackout after stealth). The burst potential is insane as has been shown to me by Limbonic spamming 5ks like they were going out of fashion.

Depending on how it plays out in high end PVP I would not be surprised if this spec took another revision in a near patch.

I am still in the process of learning my assassin and I will reserve my judgment on these changes until I have mastered the ways.

Operative/Sniper: not a lot of changes as with the sins the cloaking screen cooldown reduction, needed. The movement increase on ghost is something that was probably needed however concealment was always a spec shunned for its play-style and the last thing I think it needs is another utility ability that gives it a boost in a 1v1 environment. Once again though I haven't had a chance to fight the top level concealment specs on the server so I am not sure how effective this change really is.

Bounty hunter/Trooper: An interrupt finally something to shut Zirx up or will it?

Mercenary/Commando: Brief review, never really had any problems with dps mercenaries so it is hard to say if these changes will become an issue, while I have changed my tactics to kill them I don't think for me it will be a game changer. Healing change however is cool, a snare on a commonly used ability that effects multiple targets, has a ton of potential and already we have been using it in our Voidstar and Huttball strategies. The change to peacekeeper however is not as good as some may think, this really should have been a beacon of light (wow much?) style change which would grant heals while healing friendly targets aswell. Since rapid shots can only be fired on friendly targets and not self. It isn't something that will change much game play.

Powertech/Vanguard: Nerfed not surprised, these changes are not really going to effect me as I am a melee but as from duels I have watched the tactics used against PT's have very much changed and they can be nullified with range who would have guessed LOL. Wont effect top end ranked as damage was left unchanged but certain situations will need to be revised to adjust to this.

Don't think for a second you can just own a PT they can still mess you up and fast.

Okay last note is warzone changes, burst, resolve and stuns, so much for "assessment on a few of them".

I don't like the timer reduction in Huttball, there was nothing wrong with 15m of game play. Civil war did not need to be longer *** was Bio-ware smoking when they made that choice, we all hate sitting around while the other team quits at half way. Why make that more painful? Coast on the other hand could use the extra duration as the chance of turn around even at 2% is possible, but I would like to see something to prevent stalemates at south, like a small reduction of shield strength the longer the game goes on.

With the introduction of another competitive spec "deception" the death rate has gone up significantly and the burst potential is crazy, as we have seen targets can get dropped in under 2 seconds.

This is my opinion is not competitive PVP and Bio-ware is pushing the boundaries of null skill cap. With the low population on our server we are seeing less support classes which is leading to some painful warzones of how long you can last in the burst.

The resolve change is another one of Bio-wares cater to the low skill cap players. It makes Huttball a pain in the *** without a supportive team since getting resolve capped can take forever.

With the conversion of sorcerers bubble mez to stuns which doesn't break on damage and is a low resolve ability the amount of time out of stuns is probably getting close to the amount of time in stuns.

Not sure why Bio-ware made this change without adjusting the resolve values to prevent resolve trick play which is starting to get out of hand as seen by the 16 second chain stuns without using 2x8 second stuns. Not happy with this change in its current form and I dread the thought of how strong RWZ teams could use this to their advantage.

The reduction to the range of stuns is pretty cool, I like the change and think it opens up new strats in all warzones. It will take a while to adjust for many but wont be long before it is the new normal.

Overall I am happy to see changes but am wondering if Bio-ware ever intends to fix the endless stream of bugs starting to reduce the quality of the game.

Wow what a wall of text, guess I had to do one someday to try and beat KEI's.

Davito <Midian>

not much more to say but

you will die more often

pts can only play hutball like they are lvl 20 but are basically the same in others except advanced ranged game styles are gone and require you to be a giant target saying kill me ( no more wall hopping noobs in civ war :( )

assassin are acutally something to worry about now instead of just laughing in their face while they hit you

they completely destroyed the already boned resolve system to enhance the game play of the people stunning not the stunnie in group situations as uncoordinated groups can stun you twice at the same time and you wont be resolve capped leaving the third guy ready to use his as well

com heal slow almost negligable as the maneuverability of the class doesnt let you actually move unless you have every cooldown but does allow you to help out others that are getting chassed by melle but requires alot of forsight as placing at a distance is almost impossible due to actual activation time

while the bug? i assume to use sticky grenade on a seprate cooldown to assult plas has greatly increased the burst potential of coms and pts as its another activation over time skill allowing assult coms to be viable as a ranged class in pvp (extra 3k burst)

but focus seems to be the most commonly used spec these days for all knights which is depressing because i also dont enjoy it at all

in the end it has turned into (didnt know it was possible) a bigger most dps wins game

with bugs ruling

specific class and gear > everything you can throw at them

Edited by Jumpchan

To be honest it is hard to give a full review of the balance changes this early as many people are still adjusting to the changes, but I will give my early assessment on a few of them.

Starting of course with the marauder/sentinel changes.

The undying rage change while being a nerf is nothing to be concerned about for a well rounded marauder. While marauders did need a tweak to re-balance them with other classes I don't think this is going to have the intended result. This change effects the ability to survive the Huttball fire and reduces the chances of recovery from a 1vgroup perspective, as most would know marauders can still turn a fight around in the 4 seconds of undying.

The shake up to rage tree is nothing to ignore but it still doesn't make rage a viable rwz spec without becoming a liability. With no utility and very low survivability, damage is just not enough to carry this spec. I have never been a fan of rage marauders as it is a one trick pony with no team support, even with these changes it has not for me become a spec to use. Annihilation is still the 1v1 1v2 spec and carnage is the utility support spec with high focus target damage.

As Bio-ware is yet to fix the deadly saber bug, carnage would be my suggested spec for ranked, although I am an annihilation fan boy.

Juggernaut/Guardian:

As far as I can tell the change is about the same, however it has reduced some hybrid specs strength. The rage tree is a stronger buff to jugs then marauders as they still carry a lot of utility and support. It wouldn't shock me to see a lot of these guys returning to the old rage specs. Overall I don't see this being a problem for my marauder and I wont be changing my tactics against them.

Inquisitor:

While some are not familiar with the type of knock back used in the overload change it is a better ability now, with almost a 180 degree cone attack that activates instantly this change has heavily improved its utility defensively and offensively. Organized play can now counter this ability however the level of skill is beyond the average player.

The changes to force speed are still a toss of the coin for me, in many respects I think it is a negative as mobility is a problem in this game as we have seen with Bio-ware having to add more to re-balance. Sorcerers on the other hand needed this change and it is a positive, while not good enough to counter every charge as the cooldown is shorter, it is enough to give them more utility in all aspects of play.

Sage/Sorcerer:

This new heal is awesome and has given them a ton of survivability that they surely needed, however it is quite depressing to see them stack it with a med-pack and restore more then half their health.

Polarity shift change: this was NOT needed in my opinion as there are few interrupts in game with a short enough interrupt cooldown to counter healing. Another effect from this is it eats interrupts unlike other classed like mercenaries shield that prevents them from being interrupted, causing the interrupt ability to be greyed out while targeting them. This can be countered by recognizing the buff but I don't think this was intended by Bio-ware as they seem to like to favor low skill cap PVP.

Fadeout change: this is a change that is going to define the difference between skilled 1v1 players and noobs. It is easy to counter as you can just save your charge/pull/snare/stun until after the 2 seconds is up but when used correctly can be a powerful defensive tool, utilizing line of sight or just pure range as can be done to PT's now.

Backlash: this change is stupid. There is already enough stuns in game we didn't need more. I will get into this further down with resolve.

In conclusion this class has been buffed to a level playing field and in skilled hands can be a very competitive 1v1 class now. But it is still squishy in group environments and would rely on tactics and support to handle switches.

Shadow/Assassin:

First up force cloak reduction of CD needed nothing more to say. The darkness changes are PVE as there are few if any tank geared sins around and with low defense in dps gear I don't think this will benefit in PVP. So it is a possible nerf as shroud was originally a 45 second cooldown, now 1 minute.

Deception: tricky one here. The spec needed a buff to survivability as they were saber meat but I don't really see too many issues with this spec in group environments as they are still meat in duration fights and a common quick switch target. 1v1 however I see a lot of potential for this spec to jump the ranks although it is heavily revolving around 1 defensive change (25% damage reduction) that only lasts 6 seconds (12 if you count using blackout after stealth). The burst potential is insane as has been shown to me by Limbonic spamming 5ks like they were going out of fashion.

Depending on how it plays out in high end PVP I would not be surprised if this spec took another revision in a near patch.

I am still in the process of learning my assassin and I will reserve my judgment on these changes until I have mastered the ways.

Operative/Sniper: not a lot of changes as with the sins the cloaking screen cooldown reduction, needed. The movement increase on ghost is something that was probably needed however concealment was always a spec shunned for its play-style and the last thing I think it needs is another utility ability that gives it a boost in a 1v1 environment. Once again though I haven't had a chance to fight the top level concealment specs on the server so I am not sure how effective this change really is.

Bounty hunter/Trooper: An interrupt finally something to shut Zirx up or will it?

Mercenary/Commando: Brief review, never really had any problems with dps mercenaries so it is hard to say if these changes will become an issue, while I have changed my tactics to kill them I don't think for me it will be a game changer. Healing change however is cool, a snare on a commonly used ability that effects multiple targets, has a ton of potential and already we have been using it in our Voidstar and Huttball strategies. The change to peacekeeper however is not as good as some may think, this really should have been a beacon of light (wow much?) style change which would grant heals while healing friendly targets aswell. Since rapid shots can only be fired on friendly targets and not self. It isn't something that will change much game play.

Powertech/Vanguard: Nerfed not surprised, these changes are not really going to effect me as I am a melee but as from duels I have watched the tactics used against PT's have very much changed and they can be nullified with range who would have guessed LOL. Wont effect top end ranked as damage was left unchanged but certain situations will need to be revised to adjust to this.

Don't think for a second you can just own a PT they can still mess you up and fast.

Okay last note is warzone changes, burst, resolve and stuns, so much for "assessment on a few of them".

I don't like the timer reduction in Huttball, there was nothing wrong with 15m of game play. Civil war did not need to be longer *** was Bio-ware smoking when they made that choice, we all hate sitting around while the other team quits at half way. Why make that more painful? Coast on the other hand could use the extra duration as the chance of turn around even at 2% is possible, but I would like to see something to prevent stalemates at south, like a small reduction of shield strength the longer the game goes on.

With the introduction of another competitive spec "deception" the death rate has gone up significantly and the burst potential is crazy, as we have seen targets can get dropped in under 2 seconds.

This is my opinion is not competitive PVP and Bio-ware is pushing the boundaries of null skill cap. With the low population on our server we are seeing less support classes which is leading to some painful warzones of how long you can last in the burst.

The resolve change is another one of Bio-wares cater to the low skill cap players. It makes Huttball a pain in the *** without a supportive team since getting resolve capped can take forever.

With the conversion of sorcerers bubble mez to stuns which doesn't break on damage and is a low resolve ability the amount of time out of stuns is probably getting close to the amount of time in stuns.

Not sure why Bio-ware made this change without adjusting the resolve values to prevent resolve trick play which is starting to get out of hand as seen by the 16 second chain stuns without using 2x8 second stuns. Not happy with this change in its current form and I dread the thought of how strong RWZ teams could use this to their advantage.

The reduction to the range of stuns is pretty cool, I like the change and think it opens up new strats in all warzones. It will take a while to adjust for many but wont be long before it is the new normal.

Overall I am happy to see changes but am wondering if Bio-ware ever intends to fix the endless stream of bugs starting to reduce the quality of the game.

Davito <Midian>

Wow Davito... WALL of TEXT

For the love of Yoda, if you do not play Sorc/Sage as your main, do NOT opine on it.

Overload from 360 to 180 is a buff? Wow. And that "insta-heal"? OK yeah let me wreck months of theorycrafting and experimentation to build a viable DPS build after the travesty that was 1.2...just to destroy my skill tree and respec my gear to spec for that one insta-heal.

Read the sub-forums for Inquisitors here. I have not yet read a single positive post about any of our changes from a single full-time sorc.

But hey, I guess some people think Sorcs are only useful as healers.

Anything a Sorc can do, any other class can do better, faster, and easier.

The only buff I've seen for sorcs in this game is the dwindling supply of good players in this server.

Edited by iheartnyc

Just because you can't see the potential doesn't make it dribble, the increased range and instant activation alone is enough to make it a buff. The change from aoe to directional is something that requires new tactics but under skilled hands is no nerf.

Midian had one of the best dps hybrid sorcerers (Forebearance) as a core member of our rank 1 team. So suggesting we don't see the valuable capabilities of dps sorcerers is nothing but false.

Limiting opinions to just those who play as a main is a narrow minded approach. Adapt or fall behind.

For the love of Yoda, if you do not play Sorc/Sage as your main, do NOT opine on it.

Overload from 360 to 180 is a buff? Wow. And that "insta-heal"? OK yeah let me wreck months of theorycrafting and experimentation to build a viable DPS build after the travesty that was 1.2...just to destroy my skill tree and respec my gear to spec for that one insta-heal.

Read the sub-forums for Inquisitors here. I have not yet read a single positive post about any of our changes from a single full-time sorc.

But hey, I guess some people think Sorcs are only useful as healers.

Anything a Sorc can do, any other class can do better, faster, and easier.

The only buff I've seen for sorcs in this game is the dwindling supply of good players in this server.

As a shadow I am honestly loving the changes to the knockback, further distance is awesome, and it is instant. Can see why force stun nerf hurts sages though.

Some good reading in this thread so far. Thank you.

Also curious to hear if many (or any) well-known players of the past have started to reappear again since 1.4 dropped? Any indications of top-tier PvP action reemerging? My understanding is the lack of server mergers has got some players hesitant about coming back since the gw2 release (including myself).

Again cheers for the responses so far, keep them coming.

Prox.

Just because you can't see the potential doesn't make it dribble, the increased range and instant activation alone is enough to make it a buff. The change from aoe to directional is something that requires new tactics but under skilled hands is no nerf.

Midian had one of the best dps hybrid sorcerers (Forebearance) as a core member of our rank 1 team. So suggesting we don't see the valuable capabilities of dps sorcerers is nothing but false.

Limiting opinions to just those who play as a main is a narrow minded approach. Adapt or fall behind.

How is the increased range which would knockback a Marauder to Force Leap distance a buff?

Edited by iheartnyc

There are players who somehow returned.. Tinkle is back, versed Set once.. Midian (Davito, Ward, Primate and Limbonic) is back, so far thats the list of peepz i knew who came back.. tired of gw2 maybe?

I hope the others (cough OFFLINE cough) come back.. well, server merge will surely make these guys come back... #still hoping for a merge# :mad:

Damn... got beaten in the wall-of-text race! :p

On a more serious note, I, too, think it is too early to make any final assessment and Davito has pretty much covered everything that I would have said lol...

One thing that I wanted to emphasize is that the new resolve is lol... definitely more accommodating for the less coordinated teams.

Edited by DarthStubb

How is the increased range which would knockback a Marauder to Force Leap distance a buff?

Doesn't take increased range to force leap. Annihilation can do it from 0 range, rage has a leap inside 10 yard range and carnage can just jump backwards. Not to mention the original knock back already pushed people into leap range.

Edited by Davitoeliato

Basically all the issues have now been covered.

I might just reiterate some of the most significant ones that in my opinion have greatly effected PvP.

In no particular order:

• The resolve changes. Overall I would say it has had a net negative effect. The amount of time you spend stunned overall has increased which is disappointing, especially given that Bioware made it clear they were trying to reduce the over abundance of crowd control (as evidenced by their decision to reduce the range of stuns for example). The finest organised PvPers aren't able to CC you any longer than previously, but in normal warzones and even in ranked games, the difference is quite noticeable. You will be cc'd more, especially if you are a melee player. Part of the responsibility for this is lies with:

• The bubble spec! The CC effect that follows the breaking of a bubble now no longer breaks on damage. It is a hard cc. Given the copious number of bubbles that a healer can produce, combined with the fact that now 2 or more bubbles exploding around you at once won't fill your resolve bar like they used to, means that you get cc'd far too often. Expect to see this spec become a required spec for good ranked pvp. I think some people are still working out how good it is.

• The overall TTK seems to have gone down again. Could be caused by a combination of factors (conspiracy theories contend that Bioware went under the hood and tweaked the formulas) but overall I see this as a negative as it reduces the skill required to PvP well. As a result of the sheer volume of burst (coming from things such as, FoTM Focus/Rage Juggs, Guardians, Marauders and Sentinels, 2 separate grenade cool downs for Troopers/BHs, buffs to Deception Sins/Shadows and Concealment Ops/Scoundrels) any healers that you have in a warzone confers a massive advantage to you and your team.

Final thoughts:

It is still fun to play and I am having a good time on this server PvPing with all the different people.

It is still early days so things will change a lot in the coming weeks as we see more patterns emerge.

The changes to the warzones themselves (timers etc) aren't the best as previous posters have pointed out, but they are non-issues compared to class balance in my view.

Biggest issue in the game is, and will continue to be, the low population.

That said, that community is doing quite well, all things considered.

Finally, given the points I have raised, I feel that if they could increase the TTK substantially the resolve changes would work a lot better and make a more interesting gameplay experience. Now unfortunately it is all too often (CC-->Get Burnt--> Die) for the losing team and (CC-->Get Burnt-->Get Healed) for the winning team.

With the benefit of hindsight, the TTK circa Patch 1.0-1.1 was where it was at. :)

Also curious to hear if many (or any) well-known players of the past have started to reappear again since 1.4 dropped?

Prox.

Prox. All you need to know is that Harlequin is back baby! You also need to chuck your dog, Mr TerryTate back on a leash, he now has an enormous ego, please humble him with your gunslinging proness. All the main guys (that you know of anyway haha) from harlequin are back from gw2! come join us! Unfortunately we're still missnig stoki though

Violet