Kaggath Battlegrounds Semi-Finals: IDD vs Fist of the Empire vs Phantom Hegemony

Beniboybling

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I am sure I will find something better if I do use this faction later down the road. Or some thing out of the ordinary that they combo with for oddly effective results...

2. Meh! Its early morning after spending several hours doing homework and reading over 100 pages from a text book about coding after very little sleep... :eek: I am bound to make a few mistakes... :p

3. Hard to track down, check. Capable in a fight, check. Builds Dark Troopers, check. Can deploy units from out of of system, check. Has a B@ name, check. :D

You taking programming, Sil?

Its still quite a rough draft as well, but *shrug* it likely breaks a few rules and still isn't terribly strong. :rolleyes:

Infantry:

Chameleon Droids

HK-51's (With stealth belts from a supplier)

Defilers (STEALTH BEEEEELT!)

Vehicles:

F9-TZ Transport (Invisible flying transport)

(Some vehicle with firepower that can be carried by the F9)

Leaders:

Rom Mohc (Arc Hammmmmmmeeeeer!)

Tyber Zann

???

Durge

Supplier's:

Imperial Intelligence (GE)

???

Worlds:

???

???

???

???

I must say that this faction sounds really awesome imho.

Btw is it for the next Battleground or Classic?

So when we are talking about our future factions, Id like to ask whether anybody could recommend a (preferably Imperial) character as second in command or ally that is useful both in combat and as a commander?

Can't really think of one right now. Sorry, friend.

I also have got 2 questions about the Pellaeon SD:

1. I remember that in RR vs RR, both sides had missle launchers on their capital ships that had a greater range then normal weapons. Does anybody know whether the Pellaeon's missle launchers have the same extended range or whether their range is only normal?

2. I faintly remember reading somewhere that the Pellaeon had multiple shield generators scattered about its hull similar to a Mon Cal cruiser, but I cant seem to find anything about it now. Can anybody varify whether this is true or whether my memory is just playing tricks on me?

I also have got 2 questions about the Pellaeon SD:

1. I remember that in RR vs RR, both sides had missle launchers on their capital ships that had a greater range then normal weapons. Does anybody know whether the Pellaeon's missle launchers have the same extended range or whether their range is only normal?

2. I faintly remember reading somewhere that the Pellaeon had multiple shield generators scattered about its hull similar to a Mon Cal cruiser, but I cant seem to find anything about it now. Can anybody varify whether this is true or whether my memory is just playing tricks on me?

To question #2 , the Pelleaon is indeed a Mon Cal ship and does indeed have the layered shields.

The Pellaeon had proton torpedoes actually, little different from missiles. They actually can be shot down, which is something a lot of people conveniently forgot during that match, so if I were you I wouldn't put stock in the Pellaeon using that strategy.

The Pellaeon had proton torpedoes actually, little different from missiles. They actually can be shot down, which is something a lot of people conveniently forgot during that match, so if I were you I wouldn't put stock in the Pellaeon using that strategy.

Well its not that that would be the only reason for me to use it, just an added benefit.

• 3 weeks later...